Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look great. Just recieved my Jaxon Xu drape cape from Kit the other day for this figure which is still quite a bit away from being released.
Good shout. I just went ahead & ordered a cape from kit too. Says in stock as well but we’ll see….
But yeah good thinkin getting this early as I know the stock one will still suck

Good shout. I just went ahead & ordered a cape from kit too. Says in stock as well but we’ll see….
But yeah good thinkin getting this early as I know the stock one will still suck
Yeah, it's definitely a good idea to get your order in now especially since Kit has available stock. Mine was shipped about 2-3 weeks after I placed the order. I'll probably order another one for my HT returns batman also, they're nice capes for sure.

Yeah, it's definitely a good idea to get your order in now especially since Kit has available stock. Mine was shipped about 2-3 weeks after I placed the order. I'll probably order another one for my HT returns batman also, they're nice capes for sure.
Oh cool, so it is actually in stock. Iv got a Tony meis on my original dx09 & a jaxon one on the returns figure.
Looking forward to seeing if this versions an improvement as Iv had mine for years!

Attachments

• IMG_2466.png
    IMG_2466.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I still have yet to receive my jaxon cape i ordered months ago from kit.

Reach out to Kit to see what's going on. I double checked my order to make sure i wasn't confusing the dates with another order. I ordered Jaxon Xu 1/6 custom cape E ( drape cape) on October 28, 2023. Received the balance invoice on November 11, 2023 which I paid right away and it was shipped November 12, 2023.

^ I did just that once i saw you guys had gotten yours. So far i have paid the deposit, but nothing else. This is my first order with kit so i don't know how things on his site work preorder wise. I don't want to be annoying or seem like i'm complaining a lot. I reached out to kit back in october and was told there was not in stock yet.

^ I did just that once i saw you guys had gotten yours. So far i have paid the deposit, but nothing else. This is my first order with kit so i don't know how things on his site work preorder wise. I don't want to be annoying or seem like i'm complaining a lot. I reached out to kit back in october and was told there was not in stock yet.
I just received my shipping notice & tracking from kit for the 89 cape I ordered last night so its great that it is actually in stock.
Jaxon is notoriously slow in getting his capes out, so if you’ve ordered a cape that isn’t in stock or a pre order I think you can wait anythin between 3 & 6 months.

Back