Hot Toys -MMS 592- ROGUE ONE: Shoretrooper Squad Leader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice regiment for Krennic there.
Thanks Ton Ton. I am just missing the Rogue One Stormie and the Shoretrooper Captain now. I know I can purchase the Commander from the Mando series, but my local supplier ups the price when it is an exclusive. He usually charges anywhere from $10 USD to $20 USD under Sideshow's price for regular figs, but the Commander is $30 USD over Sideshow's price.....no thanks.:(

As for the Shoretrooper Captain? Maybe a rerelease in 2030?o_O

Last edited:
Now that the grunt is on it's way to me, thought I'd take another look at the Squad Leader...

BURNING SHORES.jpg

SHORE ASSAULT.jpg

Grabbed this and a regular grunt for £140 ($190) shipped each from TW using points and codes. Saved about £220 ($298) compared to what I'd have paid form Sideshow so I'll take it, must not be hot sellers.

Got an extra grunt taking advantage of TW special price. Too bad HK Post service is currently unavailable as switching to DHL pretty much erased that saving with taxes and fees.

Go with Toysbuyingagent instead. Usually offers a better total compared to TW.

TBA is my usual source beside KG Hobby and i do have a couple grunts on PO with the later. Thought i'd jump on a third grunt with such a great discount. Will make a killer display with Captain and Squad Leader.

Weird. TW does not offer DHL to me.

What options does he offer to you? They likely have different options depending on your location.

Wasn't going for DHL myself. On payment page, i chose their Quantium offer as DHL cost twice as much and implied i'd get import and inflated processing fees. Ended up getting a DHL tracking the following day :dunno

It only shows HK Post options. We can't get away with customs in Turkey regardless of shipment. Though DHL is more expensive, they fulfill the customs process quickly and with minimal handling by ex-butcher customs inspectors. UPS and FedEx are no better than regular postal service though.
I got it. When I switched to another address where DHL operates, it appeared in the options. But yes, that was damn expensive (2/3 of the figure)

Last edited:
These are going for USD 155 each locally, and the Mustard Trooper 150 which is the lowest I’ve seen any HT SW figure go for in a long time. Nobody wants these around here.

If you could only choose between this and the Grunt, which one would you choose?

I do not contemplate the original Captain (the best IMO), because it's too expensive in my country, approximately $600 USD.

Back