Hot Toys -MMS 592- ROGUE ONE: Shoretrooper Squad Leader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a Shoretrooper yesterday! Here is a quick pose in the backyard.View attachment 545093
Reminds me way back when the original Shoretrooper came out and some guy was posing him in waist deep water in a stream behind his house.

Looking at the price they go for now, I think he'd think twice about that these days.

Reminds me way back when the original Shoretrooper came out and some guy was posing him in waist deep water in a stream behind his house.

Looking at the price they go for now, I think he'd think twice about that these days.
Okay that is crazy! I am used t taking my figures outside for pics. They always get dusted off right after.

Love this guy. Such a great design.
DSC_0866.jpg

I remember that.

Now I know most folks around here generally take good care of their figures, but this is why I don’t like buying used anything.

There’s like a 2% chance you might get that creek water Shoretrooper, or the extra battle damaged Mandalorian someone took hiking, or something from that guy who showed pictures of his open shelves full of statues covered in like an inch thick layer of dust a while back.

Oh and that one Jedha Patrol trooper on eBay that was covered in animal fur, too.

Mine came in a few days ago. I'm happy I decided to pull the trigger on it. It looks absolutely amazing.

Looks great, maru81.

I just checked the tracker and my first one arrived in town and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

My second one is in route, along with the grunt, and just left HK, if not mistaken.

I sold my original RO Shoretrooper long ago but now have two of these new ones and thinking of repainting one to look like that first ST. I know that there are some differences in the armor but I think it could work.

Back