Hot Toys -MMS 592- ROGUE ONE: Shoretrooper Squad Leader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know why this one just isn’t as appealing to me as the grunt

It's the skirt. He doesn't have the legs for it. :monkey3

I went for just the grunt, as I preferred the thigh armour (like medieval faulds) and ammo pouch look. Plus I'd rather have a less colourful version of this trooper.

Great pics, Thanks for posting. I finally got a chance to open mine yesterday . The 2 Grunts I ordered are due to be delivered this week.
Thanks Lordscum! Congrats on the grunts, can't wait to get those in as well. Having missed out on the Captain, it'll be great to finally have my own mini garrison!
😊👍

Last edited:
Can he kneel? :unsure: I really wish for some posing abilities for these troopers.

Shoretrooper Squad Leader arrived. Overall, its nice. It will fit in well with my other Rogue One figures.

Not the best pictures, the light is s**** this time of day.

20211109_165225.jpg
20211109_165325.jpg

Looks like the armor color is pretty similar but the pants are maybe a shade different?

I have this one on order as well as the grunt but I'm not sure how I feel about the missing plastic skirt part. Seems a bit naked side by side.

Congrats @Chakaman!
Very cool custom Rebel! Thanks for sharing pics, and the comp with Capt.

I do also like the look of the armor "tassets" of the Capt. and grunt. Each has a fairly unique vibe. I hope the grunts ship soon!

Last edited:
Back