1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

Just ordered from AE. The free ship in conjunction with the $15 made the difference for me with Sideshow.

Plus free pack outs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flex options have been fixed... Ordered with that code :yess: Thanks for that.

Also finally pulled the trigger on Gamora 2 with the code.

Glad to see so many Nebula fans.

She'll look great with the rest of the GOTG gang... the only one I'm missing is Star-Lord :)lol) ... hoping for that v3 with rocket boots for Endgame.

Figure looks great. Not sure I love that her outfit is very red, perhaps it will grow on me. I feel like I should wait to see the movie and maybe even Guardians 3 to see if HT does different versions of the sisters I like better? But with the coupons now available and the possibility that there is nothing better coming on the horizon now might be the time to grab them both...

I have no interest in this character either, but when HT flawlessly executes a figure it always gets on my radar. For example I had no intentions of picking up Hela...well it was impossible not to pass when they delivered perfection.

While this Nebula figure isn't perfect by any means, I trust HT will work out the kinks such as the low crotch.

I can't say I've ever found her the most interesting character either, but the fact she's got a really great look and it's Karen Gillan still makes it a figure worth having to me.

I have no interest in this character either, but when HT flawlessly executes a figure it always gets on my radar. For example I had no intentions of picking up Hela...well it was impossible not to pass when they delivered perfection.

While this Nebula figure isn't perfect by any means, I trust HT will work out the kinks such as the low crotch.

One day you're guaranteeing her release, the next you're declaring no interest in her? You like to keep us guessing, don't you? :lol

You were able to use both rewards and coupon code!? I thought that glitch was fixed after the site transition.

During checkout there are two separate fields now for coupons & rewards. Not sure how long it's been that way, but it doesn't seem to be a glitch. I did the same thing when ordering Thanos. Alter Ego won't let you do that, which is the reason I went with Sideshow.

Well I'm 3 for 3.

Pre ordered Thanos, Iron Man and Nebula on SSC. My wallet will feel the hurt with these releases.

Well I'm 3 for 3.

Pre ordered Thanos, Iron Man and Nebula on SSC. My wallet will feel the hurt with these releases.
I'm 3 for 3 also. What if the movie's a turd (I know, it won't be)

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I just did as well, but aren't they having to charge tax now too? I was surprised not to see it included in the total...

They may by the time she ships. But still, SS charges us tax and high shipping. With AE, at least free ship guaranteed, so the tax is a wash.... but there's always the possibility of no tax on top.

For me, its $255 at SS vs $240 at AE (and 220 if no tax).

My lack of respect is aimed at Marvel who couldn't find a "healthy" actress to fill that suit.
No, by suggesting that a woman should not have gotten a job solely because her butt is not appropriately pleasing to you is pretty disrespectful of women, and gross. Grow up, man. Evolve.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Seriously HT $235 for a basic figure :slap

So i was ordering from BBTS, in the past few days i ordered this figure today and Thanos plus the new Iron Man, i did not order from BBTS as i always use to when it came t MArvel and Star Wars HT figures, i received an email that they are starting to charge tax if we reside in CA.

I'm in although pleather always scares the crap out of me.

Back