1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

I think this is definitely one and done. She hasn't had much of an arc in the previous films and her whole thing is all about Thanos. This is the one.

It would be so cool if End Game reflected the original comic, and it's Nebula who somehow gets a hold of the Infinity Gauntlet and uses it against Thanos..

But that's a rather long shot. :(

Yeah, I agree. It looks fine in those pics. But that's why I said it was odd that in some pictures it looked weird.

It does. I mean I notice. Low crotch too IMO. Think it may be material of proto is too stiff - not working well with curves of underlying body. It's like the flat chest Stealth Cap. HT has had pleather that works better than that - hope they change it up.

It definitely has some torso issues. I think the likeness is a touch off but close enough for me. I also raise my eyebrow to the shoulder area. It doesn't look like it will stand the test of time.

I think this is definitely one and done. She hasn't had much of an arc in the previous films and her whole thing is all about Thanos. This is the one.

Strong disagree here. Her arc with Gamora in GOTG 2 was great. I would want to see a spin-off movie of just the two of them.

It would be so cool if End Game reflected the original comic, and it's Nebula who somehow gets a hold of the Infinity Gauntlet and uses it against Thanos..

But that's a rather long shot. :(

It would be a cool twist that it was his own daughter was the one to off him after all he put her through.

Strong disagree here. Her arc with Gamora in GOTG 2 was great. I would want to see a spin-off movie of just the two of them.

We can agree to disagree. Over two films, their best scene was in GOTG2 and it was really just the one scene.

It would be a cool twist that it was his own daughter was the one to off him after all he put her through.

Seems like less of a twist and more of a telegraphed choice, I would be surprised if she's not the one to do him in. He has tortured her countless times, she's really earned it.

It can't be an accident that they haver her alone in a ship with the MCU's biggest hero at the beginning of the film, seems like they are elevating her importance so it doesn't come out of nowhere when she shoves her hand all the way up his gauntlet.

Seems like less of a twist and more of a telegraphed choice, I would be surprised if she's not the one to do him in. He has tortured her countless times, she's really earned it.

It can't be an accident that they haver her alone in a ship with the MCU's biggest hero at the beginning of the film, seems like they are elevating her importance so it doesn't come out of nowhere when she shoves her hand all the way up his gauntlet.

My money is on this as well. Not so much a twist as thematic completion.

I'm interested in a Nebula, but I would really love to see a better Gamora figure made. I wouldn't want one without the other. I didn't love the look of either of the first two Gamora figs.

I felt so bad for her when she landed on Titan and she said “you should have killed me” which he replies “it would have been a waste of parts”

This figure looks great, but I have no interest in the character. The only character I wanted outside of the core Guardians was Yondu, and they delivered magnificently with him.

View attachment 449589

View attachment 449590

11.6 according to the specs. So slightly taller than Gamora and she has no hair

My god, she looks great in those pictures.

How tall is the new IM -- like 13 inches?

No figure should be as small as that Hela figure.

That's my single fear with this one. But if she's truly 11.6 then she's close enough. Can always add a little riser inside her boot if needed.

Looks incredible, great work from Hot Toys! Not going to get but hopefully this won't downgrade a la Obi-Wan. I think Hot Toys need to slow down a bit on the amount of lines and figures they're producing to maintain near prototype quality! Plus loving the new R&D they keep implementing!

Hoping for WW84 to have that seamless neck and body. It's really incredible to watch year in year out Hot Toys really ramp up their quality and innovations. It's a complete shame when production pieces soften or look not as great as what is advertised, but it's a bit like that expression with sex and pizza, sex being like pizza that even when it's bad it's still pretty good. Even when Hot Toys are bad they're still pretty darned good!

This is gonna be tough to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back