1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

What are you saying is messed up about the payment plan? Mine was split into 4 payments. Are you guys showing less?

So i was ordering from BBTS, in the past few days i ordered this figure today and Thanos plus the new Iron Man, i did not order from BBTS as i always use to when it came t MArvel and Star Wars HT figures, i received an email that they are starting to charge tax if we reside in CA.

Yes. That's our state law. Has been required for a while but now it's fully applicable. You can thank our state leaders for that.

What are you saying is messed up about the payment plan? Mine was split into 4 payments. Are you guys showing less?

It only had the option for 2 payments that started next month at first. They fixed it pretty quickly.

Just be thankful that if you sell more than $600 on ebay you don't get a 1099 in the mail to pay taxes as a small business. Massachusetts!!!!

Interestingly, the Iron Studios 1/10 Bds statue has Nebula with the orange faceplate, just like the HT cosbaby.

There's a lot of evidence that there's significant time passage over the course of Endgame, so I wonder if she has a second look for later in the movie.

Not sure that's enough to assume HT will double dip, but using a sculpt twice is definitely an attractive notion for their bottom line.
cf9f97e36fabf522ffaa7870644409f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes. That's our state law. Has been required for a while but now it's fully applicable. You can thank our state leaders for that.

Thank South Dakota, they're the State that sued and went to the Supreme Court that let every other state with Sales Tax pass the law.

Sold out at BBTS

Up for $227.99 at Timewalker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered at Sideshow. I am so unbelievably psyched for this--I've been waiting years for this. I love Karen Gillan, and Nebula is tied with Rocket as my favorite Guardian.

Thank South Dakota, they're the State that sued and went to the Supreme Court that let every other state with Sales Tax pass the law.

I know it's only a matter of time before every site takes out the tax. Hopefully my collection will be mostly complete by then.

Where are folks getting discount codes? I miss the old $20 coupons SS used to send out every month.

I’m from South Dakota and while I agree it sucks it was bound to happen sooner or later. Frankly I’m surprised online sales went largely without being taxed as long as they did.

I locked in my pre-order for Nebula with Alter Ego. Used the coupon I mentioned earlier which currently brings it to $220. About the price a female figure would have been a couple years ago so not bad. I’ll need to get the other Guardians at some point, maybe when we get Volume 3 eventually.

Frankly I’m surprised online sales went largely without being taxed as long as they did.

I am too. They've been threatening to tax online interstate sales for 15 years. There's literally a generation of people that have grown up believing that online interstate purchases shouldn't be taxed. But its been a great run.

BTW, thanks for the coupon code, Mike!

Back