1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

I'm going to need 2 of these. One for my EG display, one for my Guardians 2 team (with Yondu). Now we just need blue-pants Drax with the larger torso...c'mon HT!

Happy to see this being announced! :yess: Another one I can cross off my wanted list! :rock

She’s up! Price is about as expected for a basic human-sized character.

Seems like they are having payment plan problems again.

Bare bones $235

What $20 discount code?
If you use Alter Ego Comics a YouTube reviewer (The Review Spot) has a promo going with them currently. You get $15 off using SPOT15. I think I’ll order her there.

Seems like the flex payment option for this one is also messed up like with the Endgame Iron Man.

Gah. This could be my 3rd Endgame figure already behind Iron Man and Cap. I really want Gamora and Nebula as a display.

Your lack of respect for women is disgusting. You should take a look at what’s wrong with you instead.
My lack of respect is aimed at Marvel who couldn't find a "healthy" actress to fill that suit.

Try this - it looks like multiple people can use the same code

LSS-CHTOY-F28DF940

If you use Alter Ego Comics a YouTube reviewer (The Review Spot) has a promo going with them currently. You get $15 off using SPOT15. I think I’ll order her there.

Thanks guys!!! :bow

Was going to wait to order her but since there is the $20 code I went for it

Just ordered from AE. The free ship in conjunction with the $15 made the difference for me with Sideshow.

This figure looks great, but I have no interest in the character. The only character I wanted outside of the core Guardians was Yondu, and they delivered magnificently with him.

I have no interest in this character either, but when HT flawlessly executes a figure it always gets on my radar. For example I had no intentions of picking up Hela...well it was impossible not to pass when they delivered perfection.

While this Nebula figure isn't perfect by any means, I trust HT will work out the kinks such as the low crotch.

Back