1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

Looks great. She will be only my second Guardian...

e014ed802c2e633af79968e278a935fb.jpgView attachment 449613

Awesome !!!! The Ravager outfits look so bad ass. Am also glad she has that to fit with the look of Yondu and Star Lord. Would have sucked to have her in a quantum suit or something.

Just need an improved upper body Drax and my Guardians lineup will be complete.

Wonder if they stole that arm from Alita :rotfl

56232327_10156157275897344_1501510237285253120_o.jpg

I was pretty confident Nebula would be released since she seems to have a fairly prominent role in Endgame which is awesome in and of itself.

But may I just say, it's about ****ing time.

Def. buy for me. Wow, so glad they are releasing this. I think we are going to get more figures in this wave than even Infinity War.

Gah. This could be my 3rd Endgame figure already behind Iron Man and Cap. I really want Gamora and Nebula as a display.

He does. Captain Unmarvelous...not so much.
Your lack of respect for women is disgusting. You should take a look at what’s wrong with you instead.

I'd say her head is a bit too small. The proportions look really funky...

Yeah, think so too, tho it's early yet. I'd probably pick her up but w. HT wait times for me no rush. Also I wanna see what Bucky and Shuri end up looking like - Hela quality or "other".:blissysmi

My only reservation is Nebula’s size. She’s a tall, confident, imposing character - demonstrated when mixing it with and owning the Ravagers. She should be of a good height and stature. I feel like both her and Gamora are going to be way to small and overly dwarfed, especially by Thanos.

View attachment 449594

I made a comparison because why not. Gillan in the middle obviously.

The head sculpt and uniform looks great. While I'm a fan of GOTG, I don't have any figures as I don't feel I need them on my shelf. Glad they're finally making this for you guys that have everyone else and you can now pretty much complete the must have GOTG figures.

While looking at the pictures though, something seemed off or odd to me. And I believe I figured it out. Her chest in some photos looks awfully low on her torso. They are almost down to where her rib cage should be. It looks like they gave Nebula a pair of hangars... :lol

This pic looks fine..

Hot-Toys-Nebula-012.jpg

But this pic looks odd...

Hot-Toys-Nebula-013.jpg

Maybe it's just the ab crunch. When she's slightly hunched and more of her neck is showing while looking up..

I mean, we don’t really have to wonder what her boob placement is like:

attachment.php

The side on pics show they are quite gradual.

Yeah, I agree. It looks fine in those pics. But that's why I said it was odd that in some pictures it looked weird.

Awesome. Immediate pre-order for me.

I don’t have any of the Guardians yet, but oddly am tempted by Nebula. I also feel like she could be a character who only gets one figure and isn’t revisited. Might grab her if the price is right.

Super stoked for this one. Hopefully they get a chance to revisit the outfit design before release, it looks great in isolation but has a lot of work to do before it gets closer to the film representation.

Back