1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Nebula MMS Figure

Yes I WANT a 1/6 Karen Gillan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks ok to me.. it will definetly in my pre order list :)

Nebula looks fantastic, but I hope HT fixes her pants...they're too long in the crotch area and throw off the proportions a bit.

Gillan is 5'11" so the figure should be around what Hela should have been.

No figure should be as small as that Hela figure. I personally find it so hard to display her at the moment. For now I have her in the back on a riser.

Surprised this is being classed as an endgame figure, looks like a missed gotg2 or IW release. She obviously doesn't have anything new to use, it also doesn't have the orange face plate that funko have added to their release.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

nebula.jpg

I made a comparison because why not. Gillan in the middle obviously.

Excellent! Day one order without question. After this, I’m thinking a Movie Promo Cap might be next. Or WM5. Others like Hawkeye/Ronin & Valkyrie will probably be after 4/25 as they’d be too spoiler-ish.

Honestly wasn’t expecting to be buying a lot of figures from ENDGAME but I have to get her for my GOTG shelf :/ damn already 4 figures in haha

Is it weird that I really like the sound of her voice, especially when she screams?

View attachment 449594

I made a comparison because why not. Gillan in the middle obviously.

The belt & holster needs some adjusting and (as previously mentioned) the fit in the crotch could be improved, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Damn, Karen Gillian has one fine pair of legs!

Is it weird that I really like the sound of her voice, especially when she screams?

That kinda sounds a little creepy, especially with your Signature hahahahah which I love by the way.

The head joint is virtually seamless, bravo hot toys [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back