1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has "LOW STOCK REMAINING" marked on both regular and deluxe Luke.

I'm only seeing it on the Deluxe and not Endor...but wtf already? I'd penciled this in for late year purchase. I didn't even want to for the same reasons Wor-Gar mentioned, but the new one looks too good. Oh well, maybe BBTS or somewhere else will still have it in stock.

I can only guess they had low preorders since they literally had just released the first version. Oh well.

I'm only seeing it on the Deluxe and not Endor...but wtf already? I'd penciled this in for late year purchase. I didn't even want to for the same reasons Wor-Gar mentioned, but the new one looks too good. Oh well, maybe BBTS or somewhere else will still have it in stock.

I can only guess they had low preorders since they literally had just released the first version. Oh well.

If you are definitely going to get it, then go ahead and grab it now. It will be more valuable probably because of exactly what you said, and harder to come by in time.

For me, there's no point only because I just want the full Jedi cloaked look on my shelf. Badass black-clad hero with mechanical hand will live only in my mind.

Sideshow has "LOW STOCK REMAINING" marked on both regular and deluxe Luke.

You made me just order it lol 😂 I have so many ROTJ Luke?s but I couldn?t resist. Especially once I saw low stock. Got a gift card and have 3 $25 off promos and a $20 off promo that just arrived with my Bespin Leia so I got it pretty cheap. I?m pretty happy with myself... I?m also very disappointed because once I saw the deluxe come up for preorder I told myself ?too late. You don?t need the deluxe. Do not get it?... and here we are. Damn you Hot Toys and that dirty deluxe re-release you do...

I didn?t realize you can only buy one deluxe. I just ordered a second Endor luke so I can have the 4 main looks
Ds2
Cloak
Endor
Skiff
Yeah, sick and a moron for buying 4 of the same figure. I don?t want my dying thought someday be, damn I wish had displayed all 4 rotj looks for luke. Btw, I have 2 v1. Now let?s go overpay for lando.

I'm debating ordering another deluxe, so I can have the Jabba's palace version as well. Luke is probably the only figure where I would purchase every version made without hesitation.

You made me just order it lol �� I have so many ROTJ Luke?s but I couldn?t resist. Especially once I saw low stock. Got a gift card and have 3 $25 off promos and a $20 off promo that just arrived with my Bespin Leia so I got it pretty cheap. I?m pretty happy with myself... I?m also very disappointed because once I saw the deluxe come up for preorder I told myself ?too late. You don?t need the deluxe. Do not get it?... and here we are. Damn you Hot Toys and that dirty deluxe re-release you do...
Whaaaaaaaat? You were able to use those all on one order?

What is it with newbs always claiming they got their figures with multiples coupons, rewards points and the Sideshow lady liked me so she gave me another $50 off. :lol

I hope this sells out soon. Come everyone -- PANIC!!!! Get your Luke, the last Jedi Luke HT will EVER make! Get it now!

What is it with newbs always claiming they got their figures with multiples coupons, rewards points and the Sideshow lady liked me so she gave me another $50 off. :lol

I hope this sells out soon. Come everyone -- PANIC!!!! Get your Luke, the last Jedi Luke HT will EVER make! Get it now!

lol I gave in and ordered...its in the "ALMOST SOLD OUT!" now :panic:

3 months later, hot toys decides to do a second run. 6 months later, dx luke on sale with free shipping and $20 off.

:rotfl:rotfl

Back