1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The belt is included in the regular release, but the Jabba's barge tunic and weathered v2 lightsaber hilt are only in the deluxe.

Thanks for that. So...

Reg Endor Luke is missing:

- sideways glance head
- windswept hair
- wounded hand
- sandstorm gear: towel + goggles
- Jabba's barge tunic
- 2nd lightsaber

That's quite a lot.

I didn’t expect this to go to waitlist so fast. I’m wondering if this might be a case where there’s another batch later on though. I want it for some pieces, but I’m not sure if I really need it in all honesty.

Edit: screw it, added myself to the waitlist for the deluxe.. I would go for it from BBTS, but then they’ll charge me right away. This gives me time to think about it more.

Clearly they made too many of the v1... and not enough of the v2.

They'll wait and see if sales for the v1 improve. When they don't, HT will likely do a 2nd run and maybe -- though they never do -- time it with the preview of Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike at SDCC.

I also wonder if General Grievous will show up at SDCC this year. HT doesn't have many villains left from the PT... and Grievous might help usher in the Clones.

then that`s all we will see. it will be like the last company that did it was clone after clone and we nothing else released but oh more clones. it will be the iron man of iron man of clones.

Accessories from the standard version I just unboxed. I?m surprised the vest came with it. I thought that was in deluxe only. This is all I need for a ROTJ Luke.

68B8B5A6-4AE6-413E-B2EA-3FC2FC2D8C2F.jpeg

The base was such a pain. I had not heard about it and thought I was the only one. Good idea with the hair dryer.

Pretty sweet figure, Shipmates.
Never really planned on having a ROTJ Luke in my ranks, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

Attachments

• luke.jpg
    luke.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 285
Pretty sweet figure, Shipmates.
Never really planned on having a ROTJ Luke in my ranks, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

Beautiful shot and that dio looks insane. Are those real branches and what did you use for the little reddish-tan leaf matter on the ground?

Beautiful shot and that dio looks insane. Are those real branches and what did you use for the little reddish-tan leaf matter on the ground?
Thanks!
Yes, real branches, resin, plaster and urethane foam to created the branches and ground mass. The leaf matter is just that; dried leaves run through a blender and applied with glue to the surface. Let one layer dry, apply glue and keep adding (and locking each layer in) layers until its nice and rich. I still have a couple passes to go including dead grass etc.
Cheers

Back