Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the seamless arms are the one negative I see with this, as some of the coolest poses with the blasters have the arms bent in some way, like below.

I really wish HT would start providing switch-out jointed arms for just those kinds of poses.

View attachment 463437

Yes, it will be slightly disappointing to have to be conservative when posing her, but she looks so good I'm not too concerned about that. I'm assuming the photo subzero posted was of the prototype that's been lugged around to shows. Obviously that one hasn't been handled with kid gloves.

Yes, it will be slightly disappointing to have to be conservative when posing her, but she looks so good I'm not too concerned about that. I'm assuming the photo subzero posted was of the prototype that's been lugged around to shows. Obviously that one hasn't been handled with kid gloves.

68360629_10156413692222344_5446620101627346944_o.jpg

It was a photo from one of the bloggers and they had her in some extreme poses in other photos (all the bloggers did).

Just an observation about the arms she is still a gorgeous figure.

This might be one of the first female figures they've done that doesn't have the famed blank 1000 yard stare. Looks amazing.
Agree, hope they'll do better female figures after this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Too bad they chose a costume that doesn't cover the joints where the arm connects to the body. I will sadly have to pass on this.

Is it me or is shuri the best out of the bp line?

Photo not mine obviously.
dd7ea19e352d394411ad6702117106e8.jpg

Hmm, a bit strange Shuri is released before Killmonger, as his PO was solicited well before hers.

Hmm, a bit strange Shuri is released before Killmonger, as his PO was solicited well before hers.

Yeah...I got a hunch the Killmonger release is gonna be a bust. The most recent images of the "updated" suit certainly do not instill any sort of confidence...

Ya you are right, she is a bit too short.
Maybe less PO for shuri that's why she's releasing earlier than planned. But then again hoping they are taking their time to fix killmonger. He wasn't in SDCC nor ACGHK. I don't mind getting him later than scheduled as long as he looks better than the last time we see him

Smart kid? Yes. Superhero? No. Figure? Not needed.

All those video game spidermen? Not needed. Neon iron man/war machine? Def not needed. Venompool? Put that in the garbage please. Quantum Suits? Not needed.

You saying Shuri is not needed is the least of our worrries when there is so many other not needed/trash figures being made.

this figure is so cool!

Hot Toys best female headsculpt ever! show me one that is better... I cannot think of one!

Light up weapons! incredible hair sculpt! no elbow joints visible! (A pity Hot Toys has not bought Phicen technology yet though).

I did not like the character too much, too James Bond-esque to me... but this looks incredible.

Back