Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Unfortunately I will be ordering this.

Who is actually ordering all of these before seeing the movie?

I am only picking up essentials, and tbh I am wondering why I got them so early; Squad Leader, Phasma and Kylo all on order and from the looks of it the mad rush of collectors are waiting to see what each get up to in the movie. For now I am saving my PO spots for the likes of Finn & Rey as I think they will sell faster than the Troopers who with so many variations I should be able to pick up down the line from somewhere (possibly at a discounted price) and even if I have to buy accessories from a part out seller I can then display whichever version I want to.

The only piece from this guy which would be a question mark in my head would be the backpack, yes it looks like the same one from the Snowtroopers but we don't know how they attach to the backplate; they may be stuck onto the Snowtroopers while on this one its obviously removable (guessing some sort of peg goes into the hole on all of their back armour) which may mean you need the pack from this release to make it work.

I would have considered ordering this if there was something different or extra about it.

Glad I went OT only. it's great I guess to those who aren't army building but just getting every TFA HT. HT army built it for you :) there will be more.

Don't these movie promo figures typically sell out very fast??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks cool. I like the bulky armor with ammo belt. I am not getting it, but cool to see the designs of the various troopers.

Random thought seeming some of us have mentioned essentially building this figure (Ive said it a couple of times and know others have too) from spare parts;

Does anyone know if the ammunition vest from the Heavy Stormtrooper is removable?

And with all of these new Stormtroopers, not one of them looks dirty! Come on, HT, surly they get in the dirt a little

cash-cow.jpg

So is this just the heavy gunner trooper without the heavy gun?

Right now, i'm wishing stormtrooper design isn't updated for episode VIII or else collecting those will become a real nightmare in no time.
Oh it will be. There is no evidence it won't change and if they don't how do they sell more for Ep VIII?

Who actually doubt about movie being a huge success?
Define success? Make money? No one. Be good? Ask anyone who though the same for EP I

Another one?

Let's see....

Squad Leader Stormtrooper
Officer Stormtrooper
Officer Snowtrooper
Regular Stormtrooper
Regular Snowtrooper
Regular Flametrooper
Regular Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper
Regular Stormtrooper Jakku Edition

Did I miss any? That is 8. Feel like I am missing one...

Still to come most likely (unconfirmed, just pure speculation)
Riot Control Stormtrooper
Finn in Stormtrooper Disguise

You are missing
First Order Stormtrooper Officer
First Order Stormtrooper Shorty

Man they really are pumping these out!

Oh it will be. There is no evidence it won't change and if they don't how do they sell more for Ep VIII?

I can see them introducing new troops instead of revisiting the storm design. That way, i wouldn't feel like buying the same (enhanced) stuff again.

I can see them introducing new troops instead of revisiting the storm design. That way, i wouldn't feel like buying the same (enhanced) stuff again.
Oh so they will add color stripes to the helmet and bodies?:rotfl

I already know basically the entire movie and I already love without even seeing it. Because Kylo Ren is life.

I'm also like an anti-cynic though.

Back