1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone direct me to the page that describes the "water treatment"or just tell me what it is if thats easier. Sorry im late in the ren game .

Dunk the robes in water.
Stand the figure up.
Pour warm water form a jug over the top of the head and down over the figure.
Pose, wrinkle, drape and pull as you want.
Allow 24 hrs to drip dry.

Dunk the robes in water.
Stand the figure up.
Pour warm water form a jug over the top of the head and down over the figure.
Pose, wrinkle, drape and pull as you want.
Allow 24 hrs to drip dry.

Sounds scary, but thanks. Appreciate the help.

80EC6BDC-655E-42FD-BE27-2D3FD2387EC6.jpg

Tried the water treatment, got some decent results for first attempt, might try again later on.
Here are a few more pics of Ren.

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

That jakku base is off the hook man. I wana make something like that. Yeah so i just hit him with the steamer and it worked really well. Surprised i didnt think of that since it worked so well with my batman figures.

Toy Anxiety has a storewide 25% off & a Kylo Ren in stock. Just picked up the flametrooper with that deal!

Kylo is a great figure. I just popped in the shower and doused him with warm water from the shower head. Worked wonders.
He's also very stable even in a quite deep stance without a stand. One of my favourite figures. (Leia being my#1 so far)

He is a great figure indeed. Probably my third favorite SW figure in my collection, behind DX07 Bespin Luke and Vader.

If you dunk the figure just be sure the non light up arm is the one attached.....sounds like common sense and maybe "over simplified" but before you ruin a 200 dollar figure be sure!

Back