1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Just watched on Sideshow collectibles youtube channel. There's a 1/6 scale Kylo Ren version 2. Unmasked head-sculpt. It's on the hot toys comic con reel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

41121ca6fbc440196de0a22b2af9673d.jpg

Nope. Just watched on Sideshow collectibles youtube channel. There's a 1/6 scale Kylo Ren version 2. Unmasked head-sculpt. It's on the hot toys comic con reel.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160721/41121ca6fbc440196de0a22b2af9673d.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
That's the 1/4 version

Sideshow marked it wrong in their video. There's no version 2.0 for the 1/6 version.

Good thing i didn't buy the first release.

:lol Yeah no doubt. Why would you want a representation of the way he looked for most of the film?

Anyway this figure is milk. Easy pass.

..or i might just buy the recast

Edit:

Oh now their saying it's 1/4th. Nevermind then.

I'm probably in the minority, but I have no interest in a 1/6 Driver sculpt, regardless of who makes it. Kylo Ren just didn't seem very intimidating to me without his mask on. I'd only want it if I was going to recreate the climactic battle with Rey, but as far as displaying the figure just from a character standpoint, mask on all the way.

I'm probably in the minority, but I have no interest in a 1/6 Driver sculpt, regardless of who makes it. Kylo Ren just didn't seem very intimidating to me without his mask on. I'd only want it if I was going to recreate the climactic battle with Rey, but as far as displaying the figure just from a character standpoint, mask on all the way.

I'm with you.

Back