1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, Hot Toys. I need the entire Crew. Take my money now!!!!

1530408_10153615149043503_4097234104389929285_n.jpg

12112383_10153615149108503_3153831499447175743_n.jpg

Alright, he takes his helmet off. Btw, still thinks that he have no power. Only a psycho (Vader fan) with a plasma blade.

Alright, he takes his helmet off. Btw, still thinks that he have no power. Only a psycho (Vader fan) with a plasma blade.

You see him torturing Poe with his hand, looks to be he's using the force.

Also this is on SSC info on him:

"Kylo Ren, a dark warrior strong with the Force, gains his name from the Knights of Ren; he also commands First Order missions. His unique self-made crossguard lightsaber has been capturing attention since its first reveal."

Last edited:
Come on, Hot Toys. I need the entire Crew. Take my money now!!!!

1530408_10153615149043503_4097234104389929285_n.jpg

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa/v/t1.0-9/12112383_10153615149108503_3153831499447175743_n.jpg?
oh=683648c157468d1e04535bacd193de50&oe=56BFBD62

Is that one in the back holding some freaky Silent Hill looking saw?

My god, man. New to Star Wars? Of course they will.

lol not at all. Just wondering how they're going to fit so much into 135 mins. And not all characters on screen have any unique role in the plot. My fear is that most of them are just followers of Kylo. I hope I'm wrong.

Sold on Kylo since day one based on visual appeal. The trailers re- enforce my choice as he appears to be an angry sort who lashes out.....love it

Sold on Kylo since day one based on visual appeal. The trailers re- enforce my choice as he appears to be an angry sort who lashes out.....love it

Yup! And him being a powerful Vader worshiper in a cult-ish knighthood seals the deal. Still can't wait to see who his master is.

lol not at all. Just wondering how they're going to fit so much into 135 mins. And not all characters on screen have any unique role in the plot. My fear is that most of them are just followers of Kylo. I hope I'm wrong.

No, the knights are background. You'll have to learn about them through the toys and extra material. Not sure if there's a leader and they work like the Nazgul.

No, the knights are background. You'll have to learn about them through the toys and extra material. Not sure if there's a leader and they work like the Nazgul.

Yeah I'm sure Disney has a canon Knights of Ren Novel in the pipeline. I suppose thats not a bad thing. I don't mind reading to reinforce what they put in the movie. From the trailer, it kinda seems like Kylo may call upon the Knights as backup to help him with his operations.

Yeah. I like that Kylo has an origin story with the Ren, but I also like his independent wrecking ball manner of doing things for the most part. Rogue characters are always so good in Star Wars.

I liked Kylo more when I didnt see all of his biker gang. I was originally taken by his uniqueness...

imagine 7 or 8 variations of Vader....um you get the point.

I liked Kylo more when I didnt see all of his biker gang. I was originally taken by his uniqueness...

imagine 7 or 8 variations of Vader....um you get the point.

They all have different armor. None of them look particularly like Vader.

And Kylo's "master" is Supreme Leader Snoke played in mocap by Andy Serkis. He narrated the first teaser.

I was just using Vader as an example. Yes, none of them resemble Vader but they certainly look like they are from the same family.
Also, joking about Plagieus...you know the whole "cheat death" thing..lol

I'm hoping that we'll see a unmasked sculpt included with this release. I think HT helped maintain the mystery by omitting it from the pre-order specs. (That's just wishful thinking on my part )

Back