1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you want this on your shelf?:lol

AdamDriver.jpg

C9f0XZQ.jpg

Better.

The people making fun are insecure adults that feel the need to make fun of someone because of their preconceived notions of what someone should look like. I mean really, 7th grade was a while ago. But.......nerds!

Glad someone said it.

Notice the PT haters are also making fun of the way people looks..... hmmm....

I guess a bunch of you just have poor manners. Sad. Lets hope the way some act on here is not indicative of the behavior you portray in real life.

Why are you guys so sensitive? I don't think anybody really cares how he looks like, my original point was that his costume is so cool the way it is, why would you want a helmet-less sculpt of Adam Driver? It was a legit question.

And I'm probably one of the biggest PT fans active on this site, with I have plenty of warnings from Dave to prove that, so shame on your assumption:nono

Why are you guys so sensitive? I don't think anybody really cares how he looks like, my original point was that his costume is so cool the way it is, why would you want a helmet-less sculpt of Adam Driver? It was a legit question.

And I'm probably one of the biggest PT fans active on this site, with I have plenty of warnings from Dave to prove that, so shame on your assumption:nono

Wasn't taking about you being the PT hater.... more so towards WG... he embraces being a PT hater... and actually enjoys it.

Wasn't taking about you being the PT hater.... more so towards WG... he embraces being a PT hater... and actually enjoys it.

Oh, in that case, proceed:lol

I just responded bc I originally posted the pic that started all this but just like figure I buy, if they a helmet, that always stays on and the headsculpt will stay in the box forever,lol

Oh, in that case, proceed:lol

I just responded bc I originally posted the pic that started all this but just like figure I buy, if they a helmet, that always stays on and the headsculpt will stay in the box forever,lol

Same here. Like with SSC Jango. Great sculpt.... just can't put it on the figure :lol

This is really an interesting topic on what should a villain look like. In historical terms....Hitler....just based on looks would you peg him as the villain that he was?

Most of my collection so far consists of Iron Man and at most I have one figure in the display with the face plate up (or if I had one with a helmetless headsculpt) but plan to have my Cap figure with the Steve Rogers head on... If I pick a Kylo up I would most likely keep the helmet on but if there is a sculpt it will depend on what he does in the film without the mask and so what pose options there are.

This is really an interesting topic on what should a villain look like. In historical terms....Hitler....just based on looks would you peg him as the villain that he was?

I think it's interesting that they seem to have chosen more normal looking people like they did in the originals. They didn't seem to go for the typical Hollywood "beautiful" wooden people.

Hilarious to see people put down Adam Driver's looks. The guy gets more ***** than everyone on this forum put together.

Glad someone said it.

Notice the PT haters are also making fun of the way people looks..... hmmm....

I guess a bunch of you just have poor manners. Sad. Lets hope the way some act on here is not indicative of the behavior you portray in real life.

Concern troll is concerned.

Hilarious to see people put down Adam Driver's looks. The guy gets more ***** than everyone on this forum put together.

Adam Driver appreciates you taking the time to defend him. :duff

For anyone who wanted a better enhanced look at the rest of the Knights of Ren;

Knights of Ren GIF

You can drag the GIF to enlarge. Dude has a giant meat cleaver in the back. The one on the left has a gun for his entire right arm.

Back