1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may add a face sculpt to Kylo's release once the movie finally hits, but I'm not sure. You may not see Kylo without his mask until late in the film and it could call for an entire new figure. Keeping in mind that everything we've seen officially released comes only from the first third of the film. It's most likely why they haven't announced Phasma yet, you don't see her face until later in the film, but she most likely doesn't have another costume design. Kylo probably does, or at least has a torn up, battle worn version where his face is revealed. Obviously we can't know for certain, but I bet it's something along those lines.

The last thing I want is a Adam Driver headsculpt. I will not buy this if it includes his sculpt. Lol

oooo duck, here they come. :lol

anigif_enhanced-1822-1407333641-6.gif

Picked up the 18" Jakks Kylo Ren at Target the other day. I know they're basically just jumbo Kenner figs but I dig the use of soft goods on these. Made a quick "Hoth" render just to see how it looks on screen.

Can't wait for the Hot Toys release. I never display my figures with their portraits so I won't miss having a Driver head sculpt. Knights of Ren helmet all day.

Attachments

• KyloRen_Jakks_mockup.jpg
    KyloRen_Jakks_mockup.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 280
Haha, I haven't seen this show he was in that makes you hate him so much, but he's only playing a role, hopefully in December you'll see him in a new light. Maybe he'll surprise you?

Haha, I haven't seen this show he was in that makes you hate him so much, but he's only playing a role, hopefully in December you'll see him in a new light. Maybe he'll surprise you?

I sure hope so. As long as Kylo is cool then ill be good. Once you see that show, there will be an understanding :lol

If he were to strike down Lena Dunham, that would be a good start. :lol

We have an accord. Would be a giant leap. That sibling molester Lena is holding his career back.

Picked up the 18" Jakks Kylo Ren at Target the other day. I know they're basically just jumbo Kenner figs but I dig the use of soft goods on these. Made a quick "Hoth" render just to see how it looks on screen.

Can't wait for the Hot Toys release. I never display my figures with their portraits so I won't miss having a Driver head sculpt. Knights of Ren helmet all day.

This looks really good. Enticing to pick one up now.

For those that want to see whether of not Adam Driver has a starring role in Episode VIII:

Disney talent search for 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' lead roles | Disney Casting CallsDisney Casting Calls

Starring:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, I guess thats kind of a huge spoiler. Just to let everyone knows. Dont read it lol.

Would not be surprised if all that is just false information to throw off people. I mean, come on, Disney is not that stupid and as secretive they have been trying to keep everything... I bet that is just false.

I thought buying a few of the 6" Black Series figures would be a wiser choice than getting one Hot Toys, and I was definitely wrong. Just when it seems like Hasbro can't possibly care any less they somehow find a way. I went through four Kylo Ren's and all had screwed up fabric and loose legs. The only painted areas on him are the belt and helmet and they could'n't even get that right.

I thought buying a few of the 6" Black Series figures would be a wiser choice than getting one Hot Toys, and I was definitely wrong. Just when it seems like Hasbro can't possibly care any less they somehow find a way. I went through four Kylo Ren's and all had screwed up fabric and loose legs. The only painted areas on him are the belt and helmet and they could'n't even get that right.

Hey the real life belt/buckle is actually supposed to be black and NOT chrome (painted). Hasbro should have just left it molded and called it a day... Check out the actual costume

Attachments

• 0515755b64f27e3c970f6ecfc60a15e5.jpg
    0515755b64f27e3c970f6ecfc60a15e5.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 271
I have no issue with my 6" Black Kylo Ren, luckily because it's the only one I've seen in stores. Still can't wait for the Hoy Toys one!

Back