1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might wanna spoiler that man. ^

He was shown in the second trailer without his helmet. And we had Vanity Fair photos from months ago with his exact look in them. And a behind the scenes video with him without his helmet.

I don't even know why people thought we didn't know what he looked like.

I'm not sure if it was in this thread but someone posted a picture that spoiled a huge moment for me in the movie. I believe the person posted it with the spoiler tag, however in the tap talk app it shows the most recent picture posted, regardless of any spoiler tag due to a recent update. So without even clicking on the thread I saw a huge spoiler picture. Note to anyone posting spoiler movie photos. DON'T!

Check out the visual dictionary pages I posted on him if you haven't seen them already. Has a bunch of great stuff that didn't make it into the film regarding his backstory.

Thinking about picking it up, will take a look at the images now I've seen the film, cheers!

I'm not sure if it was in this thread but someone posted a picture that spoiled a huge moment for me in the movie. I believe the person posted it with the spoiler tag, however in the tap talk app it shows the most recent picture posted, regardless of any spoiler tag due to a recent update. So without even clicking on the thread I saw a huge spoiler picture. Note to anyone posting spoiler movie photos. DON'T!

I saw that yesterday and someone responded saying it was a fake but it was f:(:):&:mad: real I was so pissed. Recommend do not use the app if you plan to see the movie.

Last edited:

Luckily I used Tapatalk after I had seen the movie.

I am with ya....Driver was exceptional

5 out of 5 character for me. I hope he sticks to the same basic design throughout the entire trilogy.

12362476_476309412570562_1293325874_n.jpg

Loved the performance of Kylo! Was very unsettling and powerful. So hyped for his figure.

And who else is thankful he didn't have the Driver-stache? :lol

Sounds like perfect reasons to buy the Hot Toys figure, in my opinion! :p
I know after seeing the movie, I've got a massive urge to buy all the mains!! The other five times I saw it were just self-indulgence!

They have to do something more with his look going forward. He is so completely plain looking. One of the most plain looking villains ive seen. This is not JJ's strength. Khan was completely boring looking. Nero in the first Star Trek, completely boring looking. He almost goes too far with this approach of "simplicity" that I dont think always has to apply to every single thing, especially villains. Vader had lots of cool stuff going on, the lights on his chest, the unusual samurai helmet. Kylo is just so.... meh. The character himself is great. The look is not even close to being interesting enough. I cant bring myself to spend $200 on this figure because he looks so dull. There's nothing to him! I need him to lose an arm or something so they can at least add some character to him. Hehe

Back