1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've definitely got him if he had an unmasked sculpt. I'm not going to purchase a rushed, incomplete figure.

Hey WWE, the Art of book says Snoke was once designed as a female. Was Plagueis ever female? :wink1:

Hey WWE, the Art of book says Snoke was once designed as a female. Was Plagueis ever female? :wink1:

You do realize the EU no loner exists right? They can make Snoke whatever they want him to be. The concept art book as proof is pointless. They have sketches in there from 2013 that mean nothing.

No one can say 100% certain who Snoke is. No one knows. This is just a theory that could be equally wrong as it could be right, as could yours. Won't know more till Episode VIII starts filming anyways. Even then, might be kept a secret on his background as was Vader being Luke's father was.

1500858_1102907706387509_8376803256304358493_o.jpg

Definitely getting this after viewing last night. I thought he was a FANTASTIC new addition and was played perfectly. You hate him like you should all good villains.

Can't remember did he lose his saber at end of fight? So in next movie he will have a new one?

Yeah placed my order last night after waiting to view the movie. I didn't know i'd like this guy this much!

He looks like i always envisioned a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back