1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's going to depend on if your a fan of the baddies of Star Wars. Because if you are all about the good guys in the universe you will not enjoy this character that much lol

I think it's going to depend on if your a fan of the baddies of Star Wars. Because if you are all about the good guys in the universe you will not enjoy this character that much lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
that's why I need to watch the movie because there are some things I am mixed about but have read other things that seem really exciting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:
that's why I need to watch the movie because there are some things I am mixed about but have read other things that seem really exciting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What all did you read though? Because there is a very important part of his back story that is not addressed on the Kylo Ren pages of the Visual Dictionary.

What all did you read though? Because there is a very important part of his back story that is not addressed on the Kylo Ren pages of the Visual Dictionary.
Spoil me.

Edit: I knew

I am just hoping that Kylo lives up to the hype. I am all about Start Wars villains. Maul, Grievous, and Jango Fett were disappointing

I don't know if this is technically a spoiler but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I need your help here, guys. Do you think $925 shipped via EMS is a good deal for ANH Luke, Vader, and this Kylo Ren? Trying to work out a deal with one of these eBay vendors and that's the best price anyone's willing to do. With the way Sideshow's prices are with shipping, it'd really only be a ~$75 difference but I guess a bit more after RP's are factored in.

It'd definitely be nice to have all three before Feb and all be under my Xmas tree though :dunno

Considering what each is going for out of HK right now, I'd say that's a great deal. Of course you're paying well over retail but some things are just worth it. I'm an impatient and impulsive person so I like to have my Star Wars Hot Toys ASAP. That's why I already have Vader, Luke and Kylo on his way.

Considering what each is going for out of HK right now, I'd say that's a great deal. Of course you're paying well over retail but some things are just worth it. I'm an impatient and impulsive person so I like to have my Star Wars Hot Toys ASAP. That's why I already have Vader, Luke and Kylo on his way.
Damn I wish I could justify that Kylo eBay price.

I don't know why I keep checking eBay. Sideshow will probably get mine in stock before these prices drop below 280.

I don't know why I keep checking eBay. Sideshow will probably get mine in stock before these prices drop below 280.
You and me both. Wish there were some retailers other than sideshow that get their stock straight from the source.

Haha, you're right. Did you get the same deal too?

Back