1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some tweet "reviews" from people at the premiere tonight are coming out. One said Kylo Ren was the coolest bad guy they have seen on screen in a long time.

Some tweet "reviews" from people at the premiere tonight are coming out. One said Kylo Ren was the coolest bad guy they have seen on screen in a long time.

Anything about a Face or Bridge? :wink1:

Think I will be out of the Star Wars section in general till Thursday now :lol

Anything about a Face or Bridge? :wink1:

Think I will be out of the Star Wars section in general till Thursday now :lol

Good call. People are already leaking crap on Twitter.

And no, surprising nothing about a stupid face/bridge lol.

"It's true, etc." :lol

From all these positive tweets it sounds like The Force Awoke with morning wood.

mickeymouse.gif

I can see people Either really liking Kylo, or really hating him. And I don't mean hating because the character is badly written.

It will be interesting if people(fans) start calling him by his real name or keep calling him Kylo Ren.

I can see people Either really liking Kylo, or really hating him. And I don't mean hating because the character is badly written.

It will be interesting if people(fans) start calling him by his real name or keep calling him Kylo Ren.

If he's hated, it'll be because he's a genuine villain. But it's not his fault, he was just written that way
Spoiler Spoiler:

If he's hated, it'll be because he's a genuine villain. But it's not his fault, he was just written that way
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hah. I'd say that's a safe assumption.

I'm so glad that (a) I'm broke and (b) I already paid a sizable deposit from my local shop. Otherwise I'd be in the thick of the eBay hunt with you guys, and contemplating $300+ prices. :lol

And thank God I can't click on spoiler tags in the mobile version. All the temptation is gone!

And thank you to all of you using them. Makes navigating this mine field much easier. :)

I was going to use the Dec discount code on the Ren fig....But like some said their might be a V2. so I'll wait.

Maybe 4Q 2016 for V2? Just guessing...:dunno

I was going to use the Dec discount code on the Ren fig....But like some said their might be a V2. so I'll wait.

Maybe 4Q 2016 for V2? Just guessing...:dunno

Has there ever been an ongoing change like that? When there's a V2 Kylo Ren, I'm not expecting to see one until 2017 at the absolute earliest.

I like this and phasm but i dont want to go on that dark path
ordered 1 hottoys chewie pack now im 9 figures in
watching the film friday this may be a problem

Back