1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always order from him. I am having the same issue with my Vision figure. He told me the recent holiday in China slowed things down a bit. Vision hit NY last night for me so I just have to wait for him to get down to North ****lakka.... Mine was in the processing stage for like a week or so. I am sure it will move soon brother. By the way I am a native Staten Islander, but moved away when I joined the Marines.
anyone order this from timcent? its been a week and no movement ? ordered from timcent before but not a delay like this the tracking still shows processing in Hong Kong from 2/11/16..

I always order from him. I am having the same issue with my Vision figure. He told me the recent holiday in China slowed things down a bit. Vision hit NY last night for me so I just have to wait for him to get down to North ****lakka.... Mine was in the processing stage for like a week or so. I am sure it will move soon brother. By the way I am a native Staten Islander, but moved away when I joined the Marines.

nice! fellow staten islander!!!

What are your thoughts on him?

I really like him a lot actually. The outfit is fantastic and tailored very well. :clap My only complaint is that his arms don't rest at his sides very well, but that's just a minor annoyance for me.

Awesome pics! These are the first pics that made me glad I preordered him, he looks fantastic!

That's a wonderful compliment, thank you. :)

Great pictures Sabrina!! :hi5: He looks great in those shots!

I can't get over how in love I am with this figure :lol

anyone order this from timcent? its been a week and no movement ? ordered from timcent before but not a delay like this the tracking still shows processing in Hong Kong from 2/11/16..
Ordered from timcent as well and mine still shows processing in hong kong since 2/5, sent a message to timcent about it yesterday and said he'll follow up, i'll be asking for my refund if I don't get him next Saturday.

Could someone show how he looks without the white band around his waist, under his t-shirt? I feel like it makes him look thicker than in the movie :)

Back