1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, I opened a claim via PayPal mine is clearly not going to get here the postage he used was fo 1lb or less.

Just Becuase it's listed in the tracking as that doesn't mean that's the case. For the weight. It's wrong fairly often. And if you opened a claim on something that he can prove he shipped you and it's just sitting in transit for awhile you probably will just be told to wait or they will close the case as soon as he provides tracking.

Just Becuase it's listed in the tracking as that doesn't mean that's the case. For the weight. It's wrong fairly often. And if you opened a claim on something that he can prove he shipped you and it's just sitting in transit for awhile you probably will just be told to wait or they will close the case as soon as he provides tracking.
Nope seller already agreed it was not going to get here. PayPal will refund me after 3business days as per SOP.

Finally joined the crew image.jpg

Hey here's a weird question: given the fact that I am trying to justify Quicksilver to myself to go along with SW, and the effects that SW comes with are the first I've seen that I like, has anyone seen any blue action figure effects that I could use for a running or motion display that would kind of compliment SW? I thought this one might work depending on the size:

df0e04fc723d0bcbe65601cb5bc05870.jpg

Or is this a dumb idea since it wouldn't really be screen accurate?

Hey here's a weird question: given the fact that I am trying to justify Quicksilver to myself to go along with SW, and the effects that SW comes with are the first I've seen that I like, has anyone seen any blue action figure effects that I could use for a running or motion display that would kind of compliment SW? I thought this one might work depending on the size:

Where can you buy that?

I think that would be sooo cool!!! I would've loved to see Quicksilver come with some effects similar to that!

Doesn't matter if it isn't screen accurate if you like it :)

Wish this guy came with a dynamic post option like Vision ... I think he could get into a pretty sick running pose using a dynamic stand. Will have to give it a try once I get it.

Back