1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-screaming- Quicksilver arrived today from Hong Kong!!! :panic:

I am SO in love with this figure! Though that's not hard for me, I love Quicksilver :lol I've only just opened him, so excuse the crappy pose and crappy phone photos :p

Congrats! :clap Nice pics, he looks really great! :D

I am SO in love with this figure! Though that's not hard for me, I love Quicksilver :lol I've only just opened him, so excuse the crappy pose and crappy phone photos :p

Yay, congratulations and thank you for the photos. I love to see "regular" photos of the figures cause most times they resemble the figure a bit more than the photoshot pics.
I was a bit scared, cause in some photoshots his hair and eyebrows were looking way to silver/gray, but he looks great on your photos :)

Oh, and sorry for the strange question..but is he wearing a muscle suit under the shirt?

You're welcome! :hi5: He's just getting nice and loose. :lol

:lol That's right! Always stretch before exercising and all that!!

Congrats! :clap Nice pics, he looks really great! :D

Thank you!! :D I think he looks fantastic! Very impressed!

Very awesome Kuri :clap :woo

Thank you!! :yess:

Btw guys, call me KiKi! :D I haven't really introduced myself properly, so.. Hi!

Yay, congratulations and thank you for the photos. I love to see "regular" photos of the figures cause most times they resemble the figure a bit more than the photoshot pics.
I was a bit scared, cause in some photoshots his hair and eyebrows were looking way to silver/gray, but he looks great on your photos :)

Oh, and sorry for the strange question..but is he wearing a muscle suit under the shirt?

Thank you!! :D Yeah, it's so much better seeing him in more natural pictures. I think he looks so much better in hand - like most figures, I'd imagine!

Ummm.... -checks- ... Huh! Look at that! Yes he is! :D

Nice pics KiKi! And btw... congrats! :hi5: I am jealous! Will probably have to wait another week for him to come from TimCent88. At least I have Vision and Scarlet Witch to tie me over. :)

Thank you!! :D I think he looks fantastic! Very impressed!

Btw guys, call me KiKi! :D I haven't really introduced myself properly, so.. Hi!

That he does. All these nice pictures make me want to order him. :thud: :lol

I love that name! Hi, KiKi, you can call me Sabrina, if you wish. :D

Nice pics KiKi! And btw... congrats! :hi5: I am jealous! Will probably have to wait another week for him to come from TimCent88. At least I have Vision and Scarlet Witch to tie me over. :)

Thank you!! :hi5: Ahhh you lucky thing! I'm glad I got Quicksilver now, getting him is going to tie me over until Sideshow releases Scarlet Witch!

Received mine today from timcent,looks great next to scarlet.

Congrats!! I'd love to see some pictures :D

That he does. All these nice pictures make me want to order him. :thud: :lol

I love that name! Hi, KiKi, you can call me Sabrina, if you wish. :D

Dooooo iiiiittttttt :monkey3 Nice to meet you, Sabrina! :D

Back