1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need Chewie to look like this.

chewbacca.jpg

Not like this.

harry.jpg

Well...a swing, and a miss. The face that is. The rest of the figure is pretty superb. But Im pretty sure the mass produced version is going to end up looking like a teddy bear.

chewie looks ok. people said han solo look like travolta, well now i have to agree

I don't understand the Travolta thing at all. I can understand if people say it looks off, or even if it's not quite Ford, but, as far away as it may be from Ford, it's way, way, way farther from Travolta.

Chewy looks awesome. 1st day pre-order. Can't wait to see him next to Tama 3P0. Han.. I'll wait for a Bespin version.

Han looks average, Chewie looks good enough to me, can't wait. If they can mass produce these it will be amazing, they're obviously thinking they can do it well.

Holy ****......I am impressed. Day one PO :yess: I do wonder what type of QC problems we will encounter with the fig? I am sure hair fabric will be brittle.....

Back