1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow amazing job so far. I dont even collect Star Wars figures but this will b my first. Im excited at the possibility of Hot Toys making figures of Teen Wolf,Michael Jackson Werecat,the wolf from American Werewolf in London ect. I hope this piece turns out great like to promos.

Chewy looks amazing. Kinda wish the mouth was articulated but that's not really being fair. Awesome.

AP100519079360.jpg

Neither figure is perfect, but both are the greatest 1/6 figure announcements of all time. They are perfect just because they exist.
Best HT or any other preview of all time.

:rock

Neither figure is perfect, but both are the greatest 1/6 figure announcements of all time. They are perfect just because they exist.
Best HT or any other preview of all time.

:rock

I kind of agree with you, because it's not just Han, or Chewie, it's both at the same time, and I think the fact that they were so unexpected cements it, as well. The only one that I can think of that comes close, for me, anyway, is the '66 Batman and Robin set, but we had Comic-Con pics long before the actual pic set and specs went up. The way they approached this is just perfect.

Never thought I'd see the day. Wish it were Ep V or VI Chewie with the brows, so I'll hold out for a hopeful later version, but this is still impressive.

Oh listen, I think Chewie has a mole face. The body and hair is amazing. But his eyes throw the whole thing off. I have confidence they will fix this one.
And it's a ****ing 1/6 Chewie!! Everything else is not important. :rock

Great news, but I agree that both figures seem a bit off in the face. If any company can pull off the fur it's Hot Toys. They just need to work on the likenesses.

Back