1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful job matrix. I darkened the hair on my FA Chewbacca since the other two never looked good as they were to dark no matter how much I combed them they never looked good to my eye.

Excellent work, Matrix. Did you find a way to matt his hair? Looks like you found a way to isolate strands and then matt them down. Really well done.

Also, did you use paint to lighten his hair?

This is FLAWLESS how did you achieve this coloring??

Excellent work, Matrix. Did you find a way to matt his hair? Looks like you found a way to isolate strands and then matt them down. Really well done.

Also, did you use paint to lighten his hair?

I dry brushed area's of the face with a mix of acrylic paints...then used a little hair gel mixed with water to refine the facial features. I didn't do anything to matt the hair..

Just redid another Chewie for my collection as I foolishly sold the other one I did. Resculpted the upper and lower lip areas a bit and redid the color. Really like how it came out:

IMG_9780.JPG

Just redid another Chewie for my collection as I foolishly sold the other one I did. Resculpted the upper and lower lip areas a bit and redid the color. Really like how it came out:

View attachment 368768

that looks good. I did the same thing but it was the TFA Chewbacca. and then I darkened the hair and made him a classic version of him.

Quigonfishing, stop posting stills from the movie and saying it's figures. We're not that gullible.

Seriously, awesome shots! I think I like the no filter better. Love it!

Back