1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewbacca looks awesome in those pics posted last. I think the only problem with Han is that his hair imitating too far back, showing too much forehead.

It looks like leather to me soft goods leather

Yeah, some synthetic leather probably. Would be very unusual for HT to do that as a hard plastic piece.

Cool, thanks guys, I couldn't tell. Does anyone else think the bandolier should be longer? The bag looks too close to his waist, I recall the bag dropping closer to his thigh, the bottom of the bag closer to his knee.

3215643-1167031751-chewb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

One of the mysteries of POP culture......"What was in Chewbacca's bag?" If you where a big hairy ape that could fly a ship, shoot a gun and travel the galaxy on the fly what would you take with you?? I think if it was me it would be a big Wookie brush!! and some "Chewie Snacks"!!

I can't remember the last time i was excited to get a figure. I'm as giddy as I was when I left Toys 'R" Us in 1979 with my first Star Wars figures, C-3p0 and of course Chewbacca! I still have them and the card backs as well. I guess even at 8 years old I was a collector!

One of the mysteries of POP culture......"What was in Chewbacca's bag?" If you where a big hairy ape that could fly a ship, shoot a gun and travel the galaxy on the fly what would you take with you?? I think if it was me it would be a big Wookie brush!! and some "Chewie Snacks"!!

He should come with a little brush and a grooming manual.

Just like Kenner's 12" Leia.

12in-leia-catalog.jpg

sw_laf_princess_leia_organa_booklet_cover.jpg

:lecture

Almost looks like Han's hair piece isn't fully pushed in. I seem to remember Proto bespin Luke suffered from the same disease.

Call it rose colored glasses or whatever but I can't get on board with any hate over either of these figures. These are simply two of the coolest ANH collectibles I've ever seen. I think for overall SW Luke on the tauntaun still trumps this pair but these guys are off the charts cool. That Chewie. Damn, unreal.

Call it rose colored glasses or whatever but I can't get on board with any hate over either of these figures. These are simply two of the coolest ANH collectibles I've ever seen. I think for overall SW Luke on the tauntaun still trumps this pair but these guys are off the charts cool. That Chewie. Damn, unreal.
No - overall I'm with you there, but while I guess this can apply to anything really, that Chewie looks better or worse depending on which pics you're looking at.

Back