1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an amazing item to wake up to. I can't believe how great the fur looks. I showed my wife and was only going to order Han, but she said I can't buy one and not the other. Damn HT for making these!! :lol

People cryed over Bespin Luke until he was released and looks great. I have no complaints.

I drop to my knees everyday that Sideshow didnt get thier mits on this release! Could you imagine.....it would look like Lumpy from the Holiday Special! YIKES

It's sad. We get two Grails and within 24 hours there's more negativity than anything in the threads. I'm looking forward to a HT Alec Guinness as well as a Tatooine Luke. It's amazing times we're living in. The thought of a HT Boba Fett gets these going in my head:

Bobafett_barkooda.jpg

Sharing your nit picks and critiquing a $230 doll isnt the problem. The ridiculous hyperbolic comments are. Its to be expected and doesn't bother me too much, but after a while it just becomes trolling.

I cant wait. I still have the mask I made from about 3 1/2 years ago I was going to use on a custom chewie 1/6 I still might. that way I can have two from ANH and the other for the ESB

The hair color on his face looks much better on the pictures above. I feel like that is whats throwing the look off, slightly, in HT's pics, but I'm still in love with the figure and Han too. I've been dying for a 1:6 Chewie for so long. PO'd!!! :yess:

Yeah, it's just the eyes to me and I'm hoping that gets fixed by production. I also, personally, wish they did a more dynamic expression like him roaring or something. But we'll see. I like Han more, but I'm gonna give Chewie a shot I think. Seriously, if I'm not into it I return it. And wait for the endless HT off shoots. Hoth Chewie with snow weathered fur, Bespin Chewie with busted C-3PO on back, ROTJ Endor Chewie with parted hair and meat on a stick trap.

Back