1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just say that unless it's business related, I'm not too keen on "staying connected".

Fair enough. love the crypticness and all.... Did post your pic to the HT 'posts to page' or whatnot. hopefully HT views their FB page themselves. Only thing missing: extra silver buttons or whatnot on the lower holster strap

I hope we see some revisions, but I ain't getting my hopes up. As of right now, I'm going in with the thought that when I open that box I will see this prototype. DX10 and DX13 were a real treat, and boy would I love something similar to happen in this case.

Last edited:
I think he means Han lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Actually he is probably referring to Han's other gun

NeuesZeugs011.jpg

Greedo killer top one, if I am not mistaken. And yeah, should have both. Still have the SSC set. Say what you will about their final paint apps, they rock out awesome accessories

Say what you will about their final paint apps, they rock out awesome accessories
Good point actually.

Well worth the endeavour to potentially hunt down some of the better SSC items to bolster the completeness of any given character, if the HT releases end up lacking in the accessories dept.

Im pretty sure its a lighting thing, in most scenes yes it is yellow while some scenes in the falcon it looks off-white.
That really bright white HT is using is def wrong though.

No, if the movie is correctly colored like the despecialized edition, it's yellow all the time haha. Lukes outfit is more white, but still dirty.

Shirt's pale yellow. Like a thermal. People confuse the black-and-white look because of the black vest and the ESB white shirt... of course in ESB he has a blue jacket. Or was it brown???

I've never seen it as 'yellow'. Definitely an off white/cream in my eyes.

Most people haven't seen a properly cleaned up version of the film, so it's no suprise... especially since Lucas hasn't released one really.

IRXSDnK.jpg

I'd say there is more yellow light in the cantina scenes, and there is more white light in the cockpit scenes on the falcon, but you can still see the differences.

You can see lukes tunic here on the left, more white but still dingy. Han's shirt is a creamy yellow and matches up with Obi's robes.

FSb4YwG.jpg

Last edited:
Did it ever occur to anyone that Harrison could've changed shirts in between the cantina, docking bay and inside falcon scenes. One shirt could've had more tint of yellow in a scene than others.

We have to remember SW became popular after ANH hit the theaters originally, nobody knew anything about it. Lucas had a limited budget and films were definitely made differently back in the 70's. So the wardrobe probably was really basically constructed for the human characters.

Back