1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1406336124800.jpg

I'm extremely happy that some people love **** sandwiches. ;) It doesn't matter what kind of bread they're served on, it's the filling that counts.

I'm extremely happy that some people love **** sandwiches. ;) It doesn't matter what kind of bread they're served on, it's the filling that counts.

Are you describing this sculpt as a **** sandwich? Feeling a wee bit Hyperbolic aren't you?

When someone posts on an open forum like this, I know it's a given that they are just giving their own opinion. And not actually stating fact. I think perhaps it would be beneficial to some of our more bat**** crazy members to mention it specifically in their posts..from time to time.

IMHO.

(there I will start the trend)

:lol

When someone posts on an open forum like this, I know it's a given that they are just giving their own opinion. And not actually stating fact. I think perhaps it would be beneficial to some of our more bat**** crazy members to mention it specifically in their posts..from time to time.

IMHO.

(there I will start the trend)

:lol

Incredibly Massive Hilarious Onion

Don't get it.

Madman.

does anyone know the standard workflow at Hot Toys? Do they 3d scan the actors head and go from there? Are the sculpts all done by hand from scratch? If they do scan then I can see why Han is messed up since you can't exactly scan a person from 30 years ago.

This is a dream ... A bad dream !!! I hardly could sleep last night haunted by this awefulness of this sculpt and its lack of resemblance. :slap:(:mad::slap:(:mad::slap:(:mad:

I planned on making a lot of customs from Han ANH which I always supposed to be launched in the end in the last year...

Sorry, guys! But this is my personal opinion ... Maybe it´s really better to go for the Han Solo Hoth Captain instead ...

does anyone know the standard workflow at Hot Toys? Do they 3d scan the actors head and go from there? Are the sculpts all done by hand from scratch? If they do scan then I can see why Han is messed up since you can't exactly scan a person from 30 years ago.
I don't think they're utilizing 3D printing and scanning yet. Although I think they should as it'll give us a more accurate likeness when it comes to these sculpts.

If their backstage pictures is anything to go by they still sculpt all of these by hand.

10665790_778345992229719_2701424401662078488_n.jpg

Back