1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an immense sculpt.

84885e6b2dd02b48e517a5c1829a8f4c_zpsujb7svnz.jpg

ed605287fa401c66f593e538778ec758_zpsepcspov8.jpg

cf45caad42f08f2be26282db5517ea90_zpshe6rtmks.jpg

8a5b25a6ddc79112c489e5f5fea31968_zpsr99a9ta4.jpg

You know, I just have to say this - maybe I'm not alone. EVERY SINGLE TIME I see the sculpt by itself in the box or displayed on a shelf, etc. It looks to my eye to be drop dead perfect! And..... EVERY SINGLE TIME I see the sculpt on the actual Hot Toys body of other similar body, it just looks 1% or maybe 2% derpy and just slightly odd. I can't explain it. The shots above are case and point. Those look AWESOME!!

The one thing I always notice is the nose being a bit too short. The individual features are definitely those of Ford, but the spacing of them on the face seems just a bit off from what it should be.

That being said though, it's still the best 1/6 Han we've ever seen.

I can't detect 2% derpy. My meter starts at 5%.

Genetics gifted some of us with more sensitive (read: bigger) derp detectors than others...

The one thing I always notice is the nose being a bit too short. The individual features are definitely those of Ford, but the spacing of them on the face seems just a bit off from what it should be.

That being said though, it's still the best 1/6 Han we've ever seen.

True that. But when the head is disembodied, it looks absolutely perfect! On shoulders he takes 1%, maybe 2% of a step back ? (It's kind of like 12% of a plan)

Just wanted to say that the head looks EVEN BETTER when viewing it in person. There's some nice photos being posted in here but none of them are capturing the way it looks when you've got it in hand. It's absolutely stunning and I think it will be a long time before anything comes along to beat this ANH Han.

This looks AWFULLY good (from Machew):

a70b0993a2fc59b848b9.jpg

Man, this is the first time pictures have made me this excited about getting something in the mail. C'mon tomorrow, hurry up!

That first angle is terrific, Chilipep! :rock

That straight on shot, chilipep, that's gold. I can't wait to get mine. I should've just paid Jnix to paint it though. He did a stellar job.

That Jnix custom sculpt blows away the Hot Toys attempt. It captures Ford as Solo and just oozes the character.

I wish I would have gotten in on the last batch.

Back