1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's right around there. I think it was $90 unpainted and $180 painted.

I guess the bootleg could depress the pice a bit of the real Han sculpt for those looking to sell.

Here's a few "unboxing" of my Jnix Solo sculpt that I received today. Pure quality and the sculpt is pretty much smack on!. Trust me the pictures do not do it justice. IMG_1129.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpg
    IMG_1129.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 162
The jnix sculpt is great. The slight sneer/open mouth is the HF 'tude that the HT Han is sorely lacking.

I do think the HT sculpt would be better with brown hair - not sure why more people haven't done that.

The jnix sculpt is great. The slight sneer/open mouth is the HF 'tude that the HT Han is sorely lacking.

I do think the HT sculpt would be better with brown hair - not sure why more people haven't done that.

Exactly my thoughts. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty happy with the HT sculpt and I think it's one of the better OT sculpts, second only to the princess. But the Jnix sculpt brings that little bit of attitude to the scruffy looking Nerfherder!

Just received my painted sculpt this morning. It's exceptional and I like it a lot more than the HT sculpt. The paintjob is on a par with HT's work in my opinion (maybe slightly better). Thrilled with this purchase and upgrade. Thanks Jnix. Bring on ANH Luke now!!!

Last edited:
^^ Did you wet him up for the trash compactor look with some clear gloss? Looks good.

^^ Did you wet him up for the trash compactor look with some clear gloss? Looks good.

It's not quite as shiny "in person". However, I think it's perfect because Ford was pretty sweaty most of the time in ANH. It is a stunning head sculpt and the paintjob is superb. So many fine layers and shading effects that don't show up in the photos. Jnix - thank you SO much for creating this. You have some serious talent!

I have just received mine too. Cking is absolutely right, the paint job is so much better than any pics have portrayed. It's absolutely spot on Han from ANH. Could not be happier :duff

I might try this head on my SSC Hoth Han. I reckon it will look pretty sweet! I'll post some pics later.

I got my Han and Chewie set this morning and I'm very pleased. The users who said Hans joints were tight were not joking, but after a bit they loosened up nicely. I had to order a replacement shirt for Han since out of the box his right sleeve had a little tearing and his left shoulder has a small black streak across it, but ordering a new one from Ebay was no hassle and it should be here within the week. Plus SS offered me $30 to keep the shirt as is and the replacement I ordered only cost $25 plus free shipping so I'm a happy camper.

Indiana Solo :lol

I don't actually have the HT figure yet, but this is just to illustrate how insanely perfect this sculpt is :rock

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back