1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is half-assing it on Star Wars. Howard has a hard-on for Depp and RDJ!

I think the Han looks amazing!

Now if they'd only fix Luke's weird round little Katie Couric eyes ...

Sculpt looks like a step up from the prototype. Surprised to see that people think the proto is better. I have not once looked at that and believed that I was looking at Harrison's Han Solo. This one is definitely closer but it is still lacking in some areas but better than getting the prototype sculpt.

What's even more interesting about this whole thing is them actually showing the production sculpt off like this instead of just hiding it until it releases in HK. Wish they did that more often or show more BTS stuff.

18688395648_24504209d8_c.jpg

Put grey hair on the first prototype with a fringe and he's the cigarette smoking man from the x-files...give him a suit and a pack of Morelys and it's totally him!

Put grey hair on the first prototype with a fringe and he's the cigarette smoking man from the x-files...give him a suit and a pack of Morelys and it's totally him!

The new sculpt looks more like Duchovny.

The hair is killing it. The unfutzed shirt was throwing it off for me too. Get rid of that and it looks pretty dam good. Can't wait for someone to get brave and give him some real hair. maybe I'll just pose him and Chewie together with Chewies massive hand over top of Hans head :lol

Looks like Thomas Jane. Alot.

Might cancel after more pics. Hope I get my NRD deposit back.

Han had mop hair in the first film. I agree this sculpt is begging for punched hair. I wonder what it looks like with the other hairpiece (the one with the mic)

The hair is killing it. The unfutzed shirt was throwing it off for me too. Get rid of that and it looks pretty dam good. Can't wait for someone to get brave and give him some real hair. maybe I'll just pose him and Chewie together with Chewies massive hand over top of Hans head :lol

I do agree, like someone else posted, that the mouth could be a tad wider...its a bit round...

The sculptor is having problems getting Harrison's mouth right. It almost looks like he's sucking a lozenge in that side by side.

:lol doubtless this is the production head sculpt folks. Ain't no more improvements coming.

It's not perfect but I also suspect that the more realistic these sculpts get, the more the "uncanny valley" effect kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was happy with the first sculpt, but this second sculpt does look just like Harrison Ford. HT's please ship these NOW. Really can't wait to have Han and Chewie.

Back