1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll fork over the $250 if that's what it costs. Not a huge fan of that price point but I love The Dark Knight Trilogy and have wanted the original release for a while so this is a good chance to get him.

tumblr_m3hr4u4a3M1ql2603o1_250.gif

You know, some people actually have it right its just the BETA Joker from the old bank robber version. And now the make him as new

Only you can't plug in the USB to update the new firmware/features. :lol

Well the 2.0 Joker set was $275 so honestly I guess the $250 price doesn't surprise me. It's one of those characters like Iron Man that I'm sure Hot Toys is aware that people will buy it pretty much no matter the price point.

Well the 2.0 Joker set was $275 so honestly I guess the $250 price doesn't surprise me. It's one of those characters like Iron Man that I'm sure Hot Toys is aware that people will buy it pretty much no matter the price point.

You know they are talking about socks, right?

If you did, I'm speechless.

You know they are talking about socks, right?

If you did, I'm speechless.
I saw the posts talking about socks but thought it was just people making a big deal of the fact that this comes with socks and the first one didn't apparently. I took karamazov80's post as a round about figure of what to expect this to cost. Which honestly it won't surprise me if that's about right.

I can't wait for this! I didn't get a chance to pick up the original version, so this will be nice.

Any idea on the projected release date?

Back