1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420596743.233389.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420596756.867581.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420596771.185649.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420596781.553501.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420596794.592682.jpg

Now it is tempting...219.99 with INT gift card and double rewards....I think I can hold out a little while longer if there may be a price drop coming...

The one thing I don't like about this piece is that the eyes are painted looking away. I'm kicking myself for not trying to secure a DX PERS head earlier. :p

269.99 with free shipping. Still big pass for me since I have 1.0 version. 229.99 and free shipping sparks my attention a bit, but not enough to pull the trigger on him.

You guys love it, the same way you love George Michael, he man, coconuts & 89 joker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I know you've had that just waiting for the opportunity to get it out there! Touch'e sir :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he's right. Even at free shipping, double rewards, free $20 coupon, he is still about $40 overpriced.

We all know that. But when you have absolutely zero to contribute besides lazy complaints, having the 4th highest post count in a thread with almost 4,100 responses - you have to wonder what psychosis drives that.

For comparison, at least when someone like Difabio has complaints about a Nolan fig, he (usually) has an actual insight or funny comment.

We all know that. But when you have absolutely zero to contribute besides lazy complaints, having the 4th highest post count in a thread with almost 4,100 responses - you have to wonder what psychosis drives that.

For comparison, at least when someone like Difabio has complaints about a Nolan fig, he (usually) has an actual insight or funny comment.

There's nothing to "contribute" when it comes to this figure.

Back