1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The normal head's hairline does look like ass, but I'd probably display it with the slicked back hair anyways.

If I can get this for a good price, I may jump on it. BRJ always reminded me of Verbal Kint, kind of ambling, kind of dopey, but it was all for show.

View attachment 133260View attachment 133261

See, mine doesn't look like that at all. That looks to0 new or something. Mine is more in line with this:
1.jpg
2.jpg
Same pose and everything. I just can't seem to capture it on camera like that fella did.:dunno

Yes, the buttons on the shirt, the thickness of the fabric on the jacket, ugh. And someone correct me, the old v1 gun holding hands are loose and looks weird. Compared to the current firm ones, that makes him looks like hes holding the gun. :lol

Yeah, the buttons are comical and his pants are up to his belly button. Not good. But I don't know if I mind him holding the gun lazily. He's kind of got that psycho gangsta vibe going.

bankrobbery.jpg
brjgangsta.jpg

See, mine doesn't look like that at all. That looks to0 new or something. Mine is more in line with this: Same pose and everything. I just can't seem to capture it on camera like that fella did.:dunno

I got those from Michael Crawford, he probably pulled it right from the box. Did you weather yours? Looks good.

See, mine doesn't look like that at all. That looks to0 new or something. Mine is more in line with this:
View attachment 133263
View attachment 133264
Same pose and everything. I just can't seem to capture it on camera like that fella did.:dunno

A little futzing goes a long way. You brought out the character with your pose and display, whereas the pics that Hydeous linked to were probably from some review where the reviewer had the figure out of the box for 3 seconds before snapping pics and writing a review.

View attachment 133263
View attachment 133264

That does look good with the heavy weathering and all and it might be a different body than the original body that came with the v1, bag even looks like its got weight on it, as the bag strap put pressure on his shoulder pad, rather than just touching or floating, and without the belt, itd look even better. But Id still pick the 2.0 over that, since the paint job and outfit is miles better box fresh without heavy modification done to it.

A little futzing goes a long way. You brought out the character with your pose and display, whereas the pics that Hydeous linked to were probably from some review where the reviewer had the figure out of the box for 3 seconds before snapping pics and writing a review.

I didnt link those pics, Vinny, Yankee did. It hurts when your family assumes the worst out of you, my own brother :(

:lol those seems like Michael Crawford's pics, one of the most highly regarded toy reviewers out there btw.

I got those from Michael Crawford, he probably pulled it right from the box. Did you weather yours? Looks good.

I didn't do anything to it other than wadding the pants and jacket up a bit, the material just has never looked like the pics you posted. This has always baffled me when I see various pics of that figure. Some have slender pants, some baggy, others really tight. In the pics you posted the suit looks like it is made out of entirely different material. (thicker and darker shade of grey)

I haven't got my shipping notice yet. Come Monday or Tuesday if he still hasn't sent me tracking, imma assume the worst.

Heck, I already am assuming the worst! :lol

Give it a week, you still got at least a month and with buying it on ebay are secured twice. But itd prolly be wise to just claim if you still havent receive it in 2-3 weeks time.

I didn't do anything to it other than wadding the pants and jacket up a bit, the material just has never looked like the pics you posted. This has always baffled me when I see various pics of that figure. Some have slender pants, some baggy, others really tight. In the pics you posted the suit looks like it is made out of entirely different material. (thicker and darker shade of grey)

When I had mine, it was a bootcut, which was the wrong cutting for the pants, but still look pretty good on him. :lol

Whether it's the same or different, don't worry, your's looks more accurate to the film.

You made Yankee do it.

What are you talking about, I, I had no idea. :monkey3

View attachment 133271
View attachment 133272
View attachment 133273
View attachment 133274

Holy crap :slap:lol

Now that looks bad, I mean almost as bad as nikki minaj's fake booty bad.

I think hes just got wayyy too many toys to review that he could only allot a certain time to review each figure before moving on to the next figure hence he musta missed out on those.

Those shoes might be inspired by these visvim shoes:

vsvm_fbtlhamofolk_5.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

Where in the hell are all the KO bags and grenade racks? I won an auction for the bag and rack that a guy on eBay listed for $15 BIN a week or so ago. After I paid, he said he needed me to send $70 more dollars or he'd refuse to ship them and just refund my money. He said he made a mistake with the price. Well no **** but how is that my fault? I'm not spending the crazy $$ people are wanting just for the bag and rack.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

Where in the hell are all the KO bags and grenade racks? I won an auction for the bag and rack that a guy on eBay listed for $15 BIN a week or so ago. After I paid, he said he needed me to send $70 more dollars or he'd refuse to ship them and just refund my money. He said he made a mistake with the price. Well no **** but how is that my fault? I'm not spending the crazy $$ people are wanting just for the bag and rack.

Is he compelled by eBay/PayPal to honor that? You might get those accessories...in pieces.

I filed a complaint with eBay but technically they can't force someone to ship something. I gave him negative feedback--don't know what eBay did to him (if anything).

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

You bought the KO bag and grenade racks for $15?

I think in this scenario is get your money back and maybe leave a negative feedback. And also report to ebay that he asks for more than what was auctioned.

I saw that end for $15 and thought, "good on the one who won that, great deal". I figured the guy wouldn't honor that though, sucks.

NEG HIM!

Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

You bought the KO bag and grenade racks for $15?

I think in this scenario is get your money back and maybe leave a negative feedback. And also report to ebay that he asks for more than what was auctioned.

I saw that end for $15 and thought, "good on the one who won that, great deal". I figured the guy wouldn't honor that though, sucks.

NEG HIM!

He was begging me to not give him negative feedback but he wouldn't honor what he listed it for and it oissed me off that he kept asking for more money like it wasn't any big deal. The auction was up for a few hours before I got it so it's not like he didn't have time to see he'd made a mistake. I negged him after I talked to eBay. He's still selling stuff on there so I guess they don't give a ****.

He was begging me to not give him negative feedback but he wouldn't honor what he listed it for and it oissed me off that he kept asking for more money like it wasn't any big deal. The auction was up for a few hours before I got it so it's not like he didn't have time to see he'd made a mistake. I negged him after I talked to eBay. He's still selling stuff on there so I guess they don't give a ****.

He doesn't want to honor your agreement AND he doesn't want negative feedback? The onions on this guy.

Thats a pretty ****** move on their part. Did you get your money back yet?

Also, dont use any abusive language when leaving feedback or he can have ebay remove it.

Back