1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, I don't mean NOW. That'd be ****ed up. :lol I meant in the beginning. They would do that in the past, either free shipping or $10 shipping anywhere. I posted "could have", not should.

And yeah, they should pile their unsold stock and burn em', I agree.

joker-burning-money.gif

The fumes would probably kill all of them though from that high grade Hot Toys materials. :lol

It was only a matter of time before we got a burning pile of money gif in this thread.

So I saw the PERS mask sculpt on eBay for $38 shipped. Is there any way it's remotely decent quality for that price?

So I saw the PERS mask sculpt on eBay for $38 shipped. Is there any way it's remotely decent quality for that price?

I think it should be ok, as the aftermarket stuffs are getting better and better these days for the head.

Sadly the same thing cant be said for the outfit though.

I hope this shipment got held in the port and pirates burned it to hell.

I wish every ship carrying hot toys sinks in the future. Causing massive shortages and have everyone scrambling to import their hot toys...

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Damn, Im anxious now :panic:

Even though from the previous in hand pics, its nothing to be excited bout. :lol

I've never been so underwhelmed by a figure. Within an hour or receiving it, I had sold parts of it off already.

After the purple clown suit, this is just boring.

Back