1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i possibly want the headsculpt and the bag. I dont have the V1 but i do have that "fake" 70 dollar outfit and i had put a sculpt on it. but for all my needs the mask sculpt wld suffice and at a stretch may be the bag and some hands which i will use with that 70 dollar outfit i had bought... expecting total investment to be 120 or so...
i am controlling multiple versions as i really dont know what to do with all the stuff i have :gah:

Are you getting this Leon 911?

DSC_0394_zps7c7bf9d8.jpg

Probably not. But you can piece together one of these for a hell of a lot cheaper than the official HT one. All depends on what you're willing to pay and if you want the real thing or a cheaper knock off.

i possibly want the headsculpt and the bag. I dont have the V1 but i do have that "fake" 70 dollar outfit and i had put a sculpt on it. but for all my needs the mask sculpt wld suffice and at a stretch may be the bag and some hands which i will use with that 70 dollar outfit i had bought... expecting total investment to be 120 or so...
i am controlling multiple versions as i really dont know what to do with all the stuff i have :gah:

Yeah, the masked sculpt came out really good (judging from the pics so far).

You should just ante up the $270, and get everything :lol

i wish i cld... some of the custom stuff i am spending money on is making it tough on some of the HT's... honestly this is a fraction of a cost to that but i guess this will be a pass for me unless some miracle funds open up... lol...
also - i wish they did the COP + BR as a 350 or 360 odd release and i wld buy in a blink..

Yeah, the masked sculpt came out really good (judging from the pics so far).

You should just ante up the $270, and get everything :lol

Probably not. But you can piece together one of these for a hell of a lot cheaper than the official HT one. All depends on what you're willing to pay and if you want the real thing or a cheaper knock off.

yes true a custom made or the real one, i think the real one is better if you wanna sell it someday

Give it a month or two and we'll see folks trying to sell these in the marketplace.

Hydeous, I'll give you a year, either parted out to hell or full. You're expecting two right? One from Sideshow and one from Asia?

I dunno, its too soon to tell.

There are a couple of scenarios actually.

1. Theres a lot of these, and SS cant sell it so it ends up like Angelica figure aka Free Gift material

2. Theres only a few of these, and after in hand pics from SSF members shows up, the in stock are quickly absorbed by the market.

3. Theres a lot of these, but it take a long time to sell it since the demand for this with the $300 price is turning a lot of collectors off, they might move a few with promo codes and free shipping.

4. Theres only a few of these, and once waitlist pops out, a lot of collectors suddenly realized they need this in their collection and buy them for more than retail on the secondary market.

Unless SS starts doing part out, I dont see anyone willing to take the risk to buy these and part em out.

I dunno, the retail here is asking for $260 with raffle system but you gotta pay 30% in order to participate. A bit too much, and I dont like the fact that even though you put in the deposit, you might not even win.

I think I'll settle for 1 atm, should I find another one cheaper later, and if I can find a spare head thats worth displaying then Id get it( I originally wanted to get another one for the MJ12 custom head, but I end up not getting 1). If not, I wont sweat it either since I dont really need more than 1 BR Joker tbh. Purple coat Joker maybe I can do bout 2 or 3. :lol:lol

yeas,yeah maybe..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree with Hydeous it doesn't look like Ledger at all, I think it does have Ledger's Joker jail house expression though, which why I can see how people could perceive it to look like Ledger.

Last edited:
yeas,yeah maybe..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Clearly movie accuracy and actor likeness isn't your main focus, judging from the pics you posted, likeness and outfit is on par with like any Mattel or any generic TDK Joker figure. Which is fine btw, whatever float your boat :duff

Back