1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read back a few pages. I'm prolly one of the very first who POed this.

Used up my reward points I had build up over the years, my flexpay is only $60ish :lol

Ohhhh that's right, I remember you saying that a while ago. Good deal, man :clap

Might have to get this figure. Had one ordered then cancelled might have to order it again. It's creeping up on me

I don't get why people are on a roller coaster of feelings on this.

Preordered, cancelled, preordered, cancelled, preordered. Doesn't any one have a strong will to resist an overpriced doll that you've had doubts about since the beginning? It's possible to live without this guy and you'll be richer because of it. Sideshow probably thinks some guys are neurotic son of a *****es. :lol

"Preordered"

"Cancelled"

"Reasoning: changed mind, too much and overpriced. Not impressive"

"Reordered"

They were smart not NRDing this. Judging by the multiple emails they've sent for this and Predator, it wouldn't surprise me if the current sales aren't where they'd like them. Been a month now.

Did you realize that you rank on the third for the most posts on this thread? :lol

I'm second, had no idea bout the 1st though. It seems this thread is predominantly filled with Difabio and mine. :lol

Yeah, I was 6th a few weeks ago when I pointed it out.

You and me are the ting and yang of this thing. :lol

Preordered, cancelled, preordered, cancelled, preordered. Doesn't any one have a strong will to resist an overpriced doll that you've had doubts about since the beginning? It's possible to live without this guy and you'll be richer because of it. Sideshow probably thinks some guys are neurotic son of a *****es. :lol

"Preordered"

"Cancelled"

"Reordered"

They were smart not NRDing this. Judging by the multiple emails they've sent for this and Predator, it wouldn't surprise me if the current sales aren't where they'd like them. Been a month now.

Cuz there's some pictures that make it look great and other pictures that don't. Lets see if you also missed out on the first version from what I've seen so far it looks as this one has better tailoring and I prefer the mask being painted on. Just my opinion. It is overpriced but hey people were paying that much at one point on the secondary market for the v1.

"Preordered"

"Cancelled"

"Reordered"

This right here is HIGHLY TRUE. Sadly I'm one of those people who have done this multiple times but I've gotten better. :lol I admit it for sure.

Did you realize that you rank on the third for the most posts on this thread? :lol

I'm second, had no idea bout the 1st though. It seems this thread is predominantly filled with Difabio and mine. :lol

Where do you get that information?

I'm on my phone so it's hard to show it to you.

I'm betting once SS turn that wait list button, orders would be pourin in.

And so will the wait list conversions :lol

Professionally, beautifully taken pictures makes even the ugliest girl on the block look great. This is a fact.

Ordered.

Give it a month or two and we'll see folks trying to sell these in the marketplace.

Hydeous, I'll give you a year, either parted out to hell or full. You're expecting two right? One from Sideshow and one from Asia?

This is the only figure I've preordered then cancelled shortly after due to not feelin' it. Any other cancellations were waitlisted items I found elsewhere, cancelling and reordering to take advantage of a reward points promo, and cancelling near the release due to a sudden, large vehicle repair bill.

This one I would still buy if I can get it for about 2/3 of the listed price.

Last edited:
:goodpost:

"Preordered"

"Cancelled"

"Reordered"

Back