1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you have a member card you get a 10% discount so the price would be 260 euro but to be honest even at that price i'll skip this release

Yeah but the members card is 30 euros so would still be the same price in the end. But if I buy the members card I'll be able to buy other items for their "members price" which is actually the normal price on other sites. Weird business model..

This thing is a ripoff, no matter where you are.

Well actually, I wouldn't mind paying that price.. I just think it's very high for what you're getting. But then again I really want this figure, missed the first version, money really isn't a problem, I paid way more to get the DX11 2.0 exclusive from HK early. I'm that kind of guy when it comes to the things I love the most, TDK happens to be one of those things.

Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

I completely disagree with your opinion.

No one cares, fake mod.

Well actually, I wouldn't mind paying that price.. I just think it's very high for what you're getting. But then again I really want this figure, missed the first version, money really isn't a problem, I paid way more to get the DX11 2.0 exclusive from HK early. I'm that kind of guy when it comes to the things I love the most, TDK happens to be one of those things.

Great if you like it, can't blame you. It doesn't stop being a rip off though.

I completely agree wit u.

Jeff doesn't like this.

The price is high for sure... But still worth it for those who missed it.

Again, it doesn't stop it for being a rip off.

And the figure from 6 years ago had the same amount of stuff and wasn't a DX.

The price should have been $225. There's no excuse for the sudden massive jump. Nevertheless, for some reason I hit the preorder button early one morning. The thought of letting it pass me by again was too much, I guess.

Yup, $225 - $230 would have been fair. That's what I expected when it was first shown.

Yup, $225 - $230 would have been fair. That's what I expected when it was first shown.

Yeah but since it's a toys fair "exclusive" they can put a higher price tag on it.. surely it must be limited in quantity compared to other figures in that case?

That wasn't the case with the 2011, 2012 and 2013 TF exclusives. In fact, each year they were progressively less.

The price should have been $200 not a cent above.
I don't see why it should be more expensive than MOS for which they developed a whole new body.
MMS figures are now the same price as DX ones, that's BS.

Back