1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I'm not going to go crazy searching this thread so here's a quick question:

How many right (flesh) hands came with your Bucky, including the fist? If your anser is 5, was one loose without a cutout in the plastic?

I havent recieved mine yet but I think he comes with 4 right hands. 3 in the box and 1 fist. Did you get an extra?

The simple answer is Yes and No, lol. I received a total of 5 right hands but none were duplicates. The "Extra" loose hand WAS one that was pictured on SSC but did not have a cutout molding in the clamshell. I received 2 trigger hands but they were NOT identical. One looked like it was for a smaller weapon and the other for a large weapon. When I get home, I'll check Ric's review again to see his "extras" section again. If his only came with 4 then I'll probably goto one of the advertising reviewers (we know who they are) to see if any of them got the 5 I did.

If anyone reads this and did get 5 right hands, please reply.

Last edited:
After looking at all the pics in this thread I caved and bought one. Used the $20.00 code this month and a two month flex pay plan that would have Winter Soldier in my hands exactly on my birthday. Yay me! Now I need a sniper rifle to go with him.

Great figure. Was also going to display him with the masked headsculpt, but while assembling him, kinda fell in love with maskless sculpt :lol
Rooted hair would have been a win here for sure.

That's a cool looking sniper rifle for this figure. Where's it from?

Edit: didn't see the post above mine until after I posted.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on this one. Good price on Amazon of all places. Now I'll probably cave for the rest of the Winter Soldier line. Definitely going to steal Pajji's pose, looks great!

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Put this guy up for grabs in the for sale section.

You know you want too :lol
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156161
18585e2a282dba71889d671d2c3eef94.jpg

Are you talking about the one I'm selling or the actually one im keeping???

Sorry but I'm not going to go crazy searching this thread so here's a quick question:

How many right (flesh) hands came with your Bucky, including the fist? If your anser is 5, was one loose without a cutout in the plastic?
I havent recieved mine yet but I think he comes with 4 right hands. 3 in the box and 1 fist. Did you get an extra?
The simple answer is Yes and No, lol. I received a total of 5 right hands but none were duplicates. The "Extra" loose hand WAS one that was pictured on SSC but did not have a cutout molding in the clamshell. I received 2 trigger hands but they were NOT identical. One looked like it was for a smaller weapon and the other for a large weapon. When I get home, I'll check Ric's review again to see his "extras" section again. If his only came with 4 then I'll probably goto one of the advertising reviewers (we know who they are) to see if any of them got the 5 I did.

If anyone reads this and did get 5 right hands, please reply.
Do you get what I'm asking?
Some people can be ****ing **** **** **** *******s.

Last edited:
Back