1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had some problems changing the head but finally got it.
not the best photos running out of space..:horror

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

I like this figure but I'm not planning to get Cap from this film but rather the Age of Ultron one instead. Not sure if I should get it or not.

I like this figure but I'm not planning to get Cap from this film but rather the Age of Ultron one instead. Not sure if I should get it or not.
This figure is worth getting imo. Wise move passing on Cap though. Much better to wait for the superior version
If your still on the fence here is 2 of the best reviews for this figure , it might help :wink1:

This figure is worth getting imo. Wise move passing on Cap though. Much better to wait for the superior version
If your still on the fence here is 2 of the best reviews for this figure , it might help :wink1:
I know it's a cool figure. The main thing that has me on the fence is I'm sure he'll be used again and I wonder if the costume will be the same and if I'll like it better than this version. I do like this look though.

I know it's a cool figure. The main thing that has me on the fence is I'm sure he'll be used again and I wonder if the costume will be the same and if I'll like it better than this version. I do like this look though.

I cant think of a single character besides MAYBE Thor on AOU that has carried a costume over to a sequel

Yeah but Loki aside there haven't been many carry over villains and his outfit was different but still sort of the same.

Loki's was quite a bit different, I think WS will show up in either a shield esque uniform and a cap inspired one next, I dont think hed carry this one over, even with slight changes. though we wont know for sure until Civil war info starts getting out

i doubt he will be the winter soldier definitely won't be wearing his mask, they probably won't even refer to him as that

I got this because quite frankly this is the comic version brought to life minus the domino mask, no complaints and if they do release another version doesn't matter. This is comic WS brought to life.

Back