Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS selling out doesn't mean anything. They always sell out, just like Hulk but end up having a ton for sale come release. They still have a bunch of Hulk and every time that number seems to be dwindling, it ask of a sudden shoots back up.

Jackman may look awesome in suit. I will still go for the vest look as this will be my only wolverine. No way he is standing in my shelf all prune and nice. A wolf needs to be a wolf... Respect for all those who plan to dispaly it with the suit but to me that suit does not resonate well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What is this "vest" I keep hearing about? Are you talking about the tank top? I've never heard one of those called a vest before. That's an odd way to describe it in the accessories section.

BBTS selling out doesn't mean anything. They always sell out, just like Hulk but end up having a ton for sale come release. They still have a bunch of Hulk and every time that number seems to be dwindling, it ask of a sudden shoots back up.

there are plenty of HT figures that don't sell out on BBTS right away. it all depends if the figure is wanted or not.

right now there's M42 PP, red snapper, the mandarin, tony the mechanic and the IM3 tony stark. all have been up for sale for some time.

Even when they do sell out, the almost always end up with more. The point is that the quantity or availability of a product at BBTS has little to nothing to do with popularity or quantity produced.

Even when they do sell out, the almost always end up with more. The point is that the quantity or availability of a product at BBTS has little to nothing to do with popularity or quantity produced.

since a NRD is not required, people that have pre-ordered can easily cancel their order if they decide they don't want it or find it somewhere else that's more convenient or for a better price. that would make the stock available for sale again as cancellations are made. i think the allotment starts at a specific number and doesn't deviate.

did you notice the ones that require a NRD from sideshow never come back in stock once the pre-order is sold out from BBTS?

reminds me of the naked gun....

'Protecting the Queen's safety is a task that is gladly accepted by Police Squad. No matter how silly the idea of having a queen might be to us, as Americans, we must be gracious and considerate hosts.'

:lol:lol:lol

Exactly!

:lol

I noticed that even still, HT Hulk numbers keep going back up every time they get close to 0. Not long ago it was down to 3 left and then 30 just after...

great head sculpt, im gonna grab a parted out one since i already have the x3 version. also looking at the pictures, my first thought was that the black suit would be perfect for a nolan ras al ghul custom haha.

hmmm after reading the Hot toys interview with Howard....maybe we should start a group called Make Wolverine the next DX HT figures group.....

The wolverine figure should be able to pull off this kind of detail:
wolverine.jpg

And also HT should use this for size reference and new sculpted body.

Couldn't they use the Barney Ross torso for this to give it a bit more bulk where appropriate? Are the arms bigger on that as well?

since a NRD is not required, people that have pre-ordered can easily cancel their order if they decide they don't want it or find it somewhere else that's more convenient or for a better price. that would make the stock available for sale again as cancellations are made. i think the allotment starts at a specific number and doesn't deviate.

did you notice the ones that require a NRD from sideshow never come back in stock once the pre-order is sold out from BBTS?

Your GIF is brilliant!:clap

What is this "vest" I keep hearing about? Are you talking about the tank top? I've never heard one of those called a vest before. That's an odd way to describe it in the accessories section.

May be tank top is a better word but then i always felt tank top is girlish... We will go with whatever you like :)

The wolverine figure should be able to pull off this kind of detail:
wolverine.jpg

And also HT should use this for size reference and new sculpted body.

I dunno. HT attempts something different with the sculpt i.e. Zod and people complain. They give us blank expression and folks not satisfied. If they give us two head sculpts price will be too much. Damned if you do and damed if you don't :dunno

I dunno. HT attempts something different with the sculpt i.e. Zod and people complain. They give us blank expression and folks not satisfied. If they give us two head sculpts price will be too much. Damned if you do and damed if you don't :dunno

Oh no no brother. If they do the right thing, right expression things would be ok. While i like the figure, i love the figure, the detailing on the body should be something like this. Why else would you charge the amount to begin with. At least this one the likeness on face is there. The previous 2 were rediculous enough to pass them. I think some licenses and figures hot toys does just so that they dominate the space. Their heart is never in it ... but you know they just do them to spread far and wide. Wolvernie has always got that treatment from them. Their $$ are increasing by the month and their acurracy better keep up with it. They are lucky they have no competetion else if there was an equally powerfull company someplace making figures, and securing licenses, they would be crying a tear everyday! They are the best in the business cause unfortunately they are the only one. Enterbay etc just cant compete with the might that they are and that is a problem.

May be tank top is a better word but then i always felt tank top is girlish... We will go with whatever you like :)

LMAO!!! Yeah. It does have a girly disposition. I've just never heard one referenced as a vest. "Wife beater" would be more appropriate.

Back