Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having issues with super stiff elbow joints? I can't budge the joints at all. I've never had a problem with any of the TTM19's before.

Nope but I have one coming that I am modding into a x men 1 version and I will be painting the eyes straight on and slightly up. I'll post pics here when done for sure
awesome! can't wait to see that...is work lightening up? My Mad Hatter is calling your name :lol :stick:
He's the smoke monsters brother.. no?

:lol

I know it's off topic, but what's the Cap mask?

I altered his Captain America TFA Mask this week. I was just wondering if it had arrived at his home yet.

43EDECF4-A05A-4ADF-93C8-0CFD0B8DF756.jpg

the stach mod looks incredible, looks much closer to the film itself.
i may do it on my spare time, but having to match the skin tone and sealing it again just sounds like a pain to me.

User? You should really give Bar back his avatar. Very unprofessional. I really liked that guy. LOL

He's the second one to notice and actually comment...just saying. ;)

Fair enough, lol.

Username, that is fantastic! I wish I had a cloth mask for my Star Spangled Cap.

You and me both, Brother!
I have often thought a cloth balaclava would be brilliant for SSM Cap.

User? You should really give Bar back his avatar. Very unprofessional. I really liked that guy. LOL

Lol.
I'll ask him if i can keep it.
I have grown attached to it after all.

I noticed..... But I don't know you so I figured it would be weird to mention it. ;p

Haha. I don't know you either, lol.

Back