1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled my order since I'll be going on a trip in July and will stop by Corner Store Comics so I'll probably pick Tonto up there plus GA Cap is coming so rather put the extra money towards that at the moment.

Finally got my processing notice to be charged on the 13th from sideshow. Looks like it'll be shipping soon.

Lack of interest on this thread mirrors interest in this figure...so I'm sad it looks doubtful for LR....

It's pretty sad that this thread is dead. I'm waiting to pick Tonto up on my trip but I do doubt we'll be getting the Ranger...

I doubt it- Tonto will be a huge shelf warmer for HT. Too bad because the film is very good and he is a great character..

Lack of interest on this thread mirrors interest in this figure...so I'm sad it looks doubtful for LR....
yea...unfortunately no one was chomping at the bit to get this early from overseas like with other HT figures. Think only Para had him early
Hopefully it'll liven up when people actually have Tonto in hand. I'm looking forward to people's photos.
Yep that's what I'm hoping for. I won't get mine until TA get's their stock in. Hoping for sometime next week
I doubt it- Tonto will be a huge shelf warmer for HT. Too bad because the film is very good and he is a great character..
yea I think Tonto will be on the GC list before we know it

If the Lone Ranger shows up next month,Tonto becomes Hot again!

Unfortunately it's not looking good for the Ranger since he's been dropped from the latest HT catalog. Our only hope is that it's a HT Japan catalog, so may not fully reflect what HT HK is doing.

Tried a couple outdoor shots yesterday. Still loving this piece very much.

30B4CC98-B1EF-4466-8D93-FAFDCF48A522_zpsgiatkeqi.jpg

287EC4EF-652C-4063-A802-222CE3C65F5D_zpsokukv03t.jpg

Back