Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an amazing feat of preorder and UPS timing my HT Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes and Avengers Iron Man Mark VII all arrived within 2 days 2 days ago Thursday and then Friday. I've got 3 HT Boxes staring at me to be opened right now..I've got to remember this moment lol ! :blissy

I know right ! The sideshow temple looks very very interesting . Do you think I should get the ssc black ninja too . I just ordered Zartan . I used to collect gi-joe when I was a kid and I have to admit that I feeling like one now .lololo do you have ssc collectibles black ninja ?

SSC's Black Ninja is a really nice piece . Here's a shot of mine, the red Ninja would look pretty good with Retaliation SS as well .

When did SSC get these in? I just want to know when BBTS gets theirs since it's usually a few weeks after SSC. Hell, they might even get it next week.

In an amazing feat of preorder and UPS timing my HT Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes and Avengers Iron Man Mark VII all arrived within 2 days 2 days ago Thursday and then Friday. I've got 3 HT Boxes staring at me to be opened right now..I've got to remember this moment lol ! :blissy

Take plenty of pictures for posterity, and you will have epic tales to tell the grandkids someday!:rock

:exactly:

I'm already working on my Kodak moment-UPS boxes included ! I'll post pics of them soon !

SSC's Black Ninja is a really nice piece . Here's a shot of mine, the red Ninja would look pretty good with Retaliation SS as well .

Looks awesome!!! I'm very tempted . How is the body underneath . I wasn't to happy with Zartans . It doesn't hold it pose well at all .

Darn I just saw one -- displayed but in VG condition -- at a local buy and sell site going for $140. Texted the seller and he told me I missed it by a few minutes and was just about to delete the ad. Thought the price was too good to pass up I thought of buying it right away. Wasn't surprised that it was sold fast though.

Looks awesome!!! I'm very tempted . How is the body underneath . I wasn't to happy with Zartans . It doesn't hold it pose well at all .

It's actually a little smaller than Zartans body and is in my opinion Easier to pose. But they are very similar and both have the ratchet knee's. The tailoring on the Black Ninja's pants is improved. The length was too short on the Red Ninja making it hard for leg kicks and poses.

My storm shadow..
563919_10153128060855556_233912639_n.jpg

644228_10153128053600556_625601748_n.jpg

Just received mine today but found that the inner box was damaged and the silicone packet burst with the beads all over the figure.

Is this enough to warrant an exchange?

Is this figure going to start yellowing after time because of its white suit? How to prevent?

Hi all!

just collected my SS as well and played a little with it in the office. lol.

my only worry is that i cant fit the swords into the hands but i felt that if i push it in, it will break.

is it common?

Just received mine today but found that the inner box was damaged and the silicone packet burst with the beads all over the figure.

Is this enough to warrant an exchange?

I'd send it back sure. It's too much cash to get something damaged. Where did you order from?

Hi all!

just collected my SS as well and played a little with it in the office. lol.

my only worry is that i cant fit the swords into the hands but i felt that if i push it in, it will break.

is it common?

If you have concerns give the hands a little shot with the hair dryer. It will soften them which should help get them in easier. For me, I would just push really frikin hard. ;)

Back