Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bits are nt all glued to the trolley are they?Every photo they all appear to be in exactly the same position.

Of course they not glued :lol

looks great but for $280.00 your really not getting much overall when you think about it, the only things of value are the figure and the stand, considering we thought the Mark VII was overpriced and its coming with much more than this, this has to be considered insanly overpriced then

Only on this place would you find someone say overall this figure dont come with much :slap

but the Mark VII was always going to be justifiable, its a completly new suit from the Mark IV and VI with all the new gadets that come on it, whether or not the headsculpt sucks (which it does). This should have been $220-230 and I still might have considered it overpriced, wouldn't be shocked at all with a MMS Mark XLII being over $250 now

True, the Mark VII suit is far more recognizeable. In the end, though, it all comes down to how much is included in a set - and what the total cost is to make it. How much did this figure cost to make compared to the VII? Probably a lot more, considering there's a new stand, body and such. The VII is very similar to previous Iron Man figures with some visual tweaks. Also, while I do see why some people would find the headsculpt of this figure bad, it isn't actually that bad.

Of course they not glued :lol

Only on this place would you find someone say overall this figure dont come with much :slap

Ok, besides a figure, stand, and some armor pieces, what does it come with? oh you mean the robot we have already seen twice? or how about the table? amazing stuff

look at the Mark II Armor Unleashed, that even came with more:lol

or try comparing it to the DX11 and tell me your getting the same bang for your buck

I don't know about you guys, but that black HT stand in the middle really takes away a lot of my enjoyment from this. It would have been awesome if the did the magnetized base thing, that stand, on top of a stand....yuck

I don't know about you guys, but that black HT stand in the middle really takes away a lot of my enjoyment from this. It would have been awesome if the did the magnetized base thing, that stand, on top of a stand....yuck

I agree, they should have found a way to magnetize him onto the stand so it looks more natural instead of having him on a stand, with a stand on that stand..:slap

Still, after much thought I told myself not to buy this. I just don't see this worth $280. I'll focus my money on the suits coming out for IM3, which will be a handful as it is. :gah:

ON.CC

0207-00487-001b1.jpg

0207-00487-001b2.jpg

0207-00487-001b3.jpg

0207-00487-001b4.jpg

0207-00487-001b5.jpg

0207-00487-001b6.jpg

0207-00487-001b7.jpg

0207-00487-001b8.jpg

0207-00487-001b9.jpg

0207-00487-001b10.jpg

I keep going back and forth on this one. I do think that even with all the extras and the new arc reactor body it is overpriced but then I think about how Mech Test Tony is 500-600 on the secondary market.

I'll have around 80-90 in SS reward points by June so maybe thats the way to go.

man, i hope ht include the pic of the hall of armor there for the background in the final product, what was the last fig did ht include something we didn't expect to be included? in my head, thor's mjolnir rock stand

Looks great but when you break it down like that it leads to me thinking even more that it's not worth the price. :(

Shame because I would love to get it.

I agree, they should have found a way to magnetize him onto the stand so it looks more natural instead of having him on a stand, with a stand on that stand..:slap

Still, after much thought I told myself not to buy this. I just don't see this worth $280. I'll focus my money on the suits coming out for IM3, which will be a handful as it is. :gah:

If they can give that new HT Iron Man statue thing magnetized boots, where it fits into the Hall of Armor by magnets, then they should be able to do something with this one...

Back